Would you date a bi guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ladies, if you met a good looking nice guy but you knew he was bisexual would you date him?

Maza

Reaction score
nah i would prefer a guy who knew wat he wanted.....as in, which gender he liked! :p

all respect to bi's though, id definitely be mates wid one and everything...but i wouldnt let myself get into a relationship with one

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
yeh i'd have no problem with it. Thing is there's temptation out there all the time, regardless of someone's sex. So if im with a straight guy, he could still go for another girl. and if im with a bi guy, he could go for another girl or guy. so it doesnt matter

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bi girls are the best :D *imagines a night with 2 bi girls*

Maza

Reaction score
DoggyGirl said:
yeh i'd have no problem with it. Thing is there's temptation out there all the time, regardless of someone's sex. So if im with a straight guy, he could still go for another girl. and if im with a bi guy, he could go for another girl or guy. so it doesnt matter
thats wat i was thinking

if i went out wid a bi guy, he would be looking at girls and guys! not fun imo :p

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
id ove to be with a bi-guy coz then we can perve together :p...but seriously even gay guys dont bother me hence bi guys mean they only like guys for the fu and pleasure not nessasseraly for the relationship, exactly why a girl would be bi.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
B I S H - Y ? said:
id ove to be with a bi-guy coz then we can perve together :p...but seriously even gay guys dont bother me hence bi guys mean they only like guys for the fu and pleasure not nessasseraly for the relationship, exactly why a girl would be bi.
So you wouldn't mind being with a guy that like's a bit of back door action. IMO bisexual people are a bit screwed up. Atleast gay people know what they want. Bisexual people dont seem to know what they want and screw anythiing.

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
`G` said:
So you wouldn't mind being with a guy that like's a bit of back door action. IMO bisexual people are a bit screwed up. Atleast gay people know what they want. Bisexual people dont seem to know what they want and screw anythiing.
yea but atleast with a bi guy if u ask for a threesome with another guy hell do it. Like i said bi people are mainly bi for the pleasure not for a relationship. Y do u think girls are bi then? same thing with a guy.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
They do know what they want. Guys and Girls.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the reason why I edited the post is because thats what I read when I was reading your post doggygirl

I had to read the post 5 times over to see the with bit in it

A

atomic_crimson

nope - i know a few gay guys but would never date a bi - guy - talk about confused!

A

Abz

`G` said:
So ladies, if you met a good looking nice guy but you knew he was bisexual would you date him?
Ladies, it's time to read between the lines. I think G is trying to tell us something here ;)

No, i'm 100% straight btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.