Would it be better to finish 4th or 5th this season on the NRL ladder?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na, look how shit they were last night and they still did the Titans easy. Munster stood up when they needed him. They aren't losing a game all season.
Yeah they were pretty bad last night, missing half a team though. It doesn’t look likely but I can see Penrith giving them a real go.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Manly on song too can test them.Storm were scratchy last nite, gearing up for the finals and a few big peaks during the important games then i guess.
Probably won't matter but as i said if they were my team i'd be nervous especially in the finals games as each win it get's a little harder.

Reckon the Panthers might make a little statement tonight and give the Rabbits a mini touch up...though i now see JFH isn't playing thought he was back tonight, he will be missed.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I personally think it would be better for Manly to finish 5th than 4th.

If they finish 4th they will play Melbourne in week 1 and it will be a tough game where their players will get bashed and most likely lose anyway. Then they will go into week 2 against probably the Roosters while more tired.

If they finish 5th they will play the Titans or Knights which they will destroy and have a chance to rest players at the end of the game. Then in week 2 they will play the Roosters who would be battered from playing the Storm.

Same opponent in week 2 but the 5th placed team will be fresher.

Also no home advantage wherever you finish.
It won't matter because they will be knocked out & we won't have to play them.