Worst TV Show You've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So sad, the footy has 2 weeks to go and we are exchanging stories about the B&B not hard to pick who's team got knocked out

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It gets worse, she now watches it on the iPad of a night whilst I surf the kennel
Oh FFS ! At least, if I apply myself I can avoid the trash. You're dicked !
What is it that draws otherwise sensible women, to this rubbish ??

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh FFS ! At least, if I apply myself I can avoid the trash. You're dicked !
What is it that draws otherwise sensible women, to this rubbish ??
I think she thinks it's a documentary.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any show with a laughter track, its like their audiences are so stupid that they need to be told when something is funny, 2 broke girls is a primary example

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any show with a laughter track, its like their audiences are so stupid that they need to be told when something is funny, 2 broke girls is a primary example
Seinfeld was the exception

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Caprica. Seriously, that show always felt like it was going to go somewhere then went nowhere. Bored the living hell out of me.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
To be honest I think The Walking Dead is super overrated, but I'd say the worst show ever would have to be any of those teen-girly vampire TV shows. My girlfriend watched them when she was around 17-19 and they made me want to shoot the television. With a very large tank. That shot bricks. Which exploded. And then exploded again.

N

Natboy

I do like True blood though. Maybe it's the nudity lol. I thought the walking dead was rubbish at first but am hooked now

Why are there so many shows about watching other people cook, build, garden etc?? Who cares? What next? A cleaning show lol

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wasted the last 8 years of my life watching Dexter after that series finale... Dexter = Lumberjack wow

Ummmm any reality show I suppose

Agree... the ending was a wha tha fark moment????

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Smithers, I'm home.
[Laugh track]
What, already?
[Laugh track]
Yes.
[Laugh track]

Status
Not open for further replies.