Worst Number Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

ONTICK number plate is probably the best one hahahaha.

There was one in Bankstown on a BMW, FRMDEX. The RX-7 BKDFKP (I think it is on an Integra now).

Maatouks got offered big money for their number plate VL GOD

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there use to one in town "Naziman" but it wasnt a registed numberplate and he got in crap, plus he flys the nazi flag at his house, on a lancer there was "2phat4u" but everyone made jokes at the driver who was a big fat ****, and prob the best coz the numberplate was in that like gold sort of **** was "HU55L3R" on a black hummer.
(so not reall worst). Prob the worst i seen was "DAYNGA" by a tosser who's name is dayne.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW has 6 character plates. Not 7.
well da ones i seen in nsw, i dont kknow if the number plates were nsw or another state, i just looked at how stupid they were, besides the first which was fake sum douche made, i think u'll find most were fake ones, as ive seen the same cars gettin round with the normal 2 letters-2 numbers-2 letters they currently use, waste of money if u ask me, unless uve got a showcar

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
INDEBT I saw that on a mercedes a couple yrs ago

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have seen CME4ES. Silly lebo probably complains that he's victimized by the police because they stop him and tear his car apart on a weekly basis !!

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In brizzy there was sum dunno wtf it was, and im not positive but it was either "muff cnt" or "muff fck" one or the other, didnt make no sense whatsoever

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In brizzy there was sum dunno wtf it was, and im not positive but it was either "muff cnt" or "muff fck" one or the other, didnt make no sense whatsoever
Turned out it was "MUFC OK" Wtf?? dunno how to add pics or i'd post da pic of da plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.