Worst Bulldogs team in 30 years - DEBATE

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the last 30 years, I have not seen MY BULLDOGS TEAM be so PATHETIC ACROSS 1 TO 17 PLUS COACH.

WE are ABSOLUTELY a very STUPID TEAM

My love for the BULLDOGS is not wavered by this reality. But truth must be said
WORST BULLDOGS TEAM IN 30 YEARS.

When you think IT can't get worse, especially over the last 5 years, then the year after, it has gotten worse. It does not matter who coach is and does not matter which players we are buying.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
For the last 30 years, I have not seen MY BULLDOGS TEAM be so PATHETIC ACROSS 1 TO 17 PLUS COACH.

When you think IT can't get worse, especially over the last 5 years, then the year after, it has gotten worse. It does not matter who coach is and does not matter which players we are buying.
Nah 2008 was worse

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst team ever yes. Because the team has improved greatly in signings and plays terribly with no heart. Out of all these players I blame ciro, they either don’t respect him or he’s officially done

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been worse teams but my lord this side is hard to watch & like the song paradise by the dashboard light i cannot wait until a lot of contract's end and we see the last of these turdsin our colours

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like worst coach ever.

Gus has made a right royal fuck up and unless he sorts it out he can fuck off as well

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Here’s the tip brother, no threads after big losses, too much emotion skewing judgement and it’s not healthy for any Doggies fans.

To answer the question though, we would have to be coming last to entertain. Won’t happen this year.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In 2008 we weren't getting smashed by 40 plus points every week.

Plus we had a far inferior roster (on paper) than what we have now.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think today's effort was decent. Yes we got lapped but 70 was on the cards. No Line breaks up the middle, or long range tries breaking our edge. We gave them easy outs with penalties. Our on line defence is pathetic. I thought the middle done ok today especially when you see their props bad 100mts each in the 1st half. Nothing like Newcastle game. We are on the up lol.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In 2008 we weren't getting smashed by 40 plus points every week.

Plus we had a far inferior roster (on paper) than what we have now.
Except we were.

2008 in 14 games after SBW left = 15.9 ppg scored & 37.9 ppg allowed.

2023 = 17.4 ppg scored & 31.2 ppg allowed.

We were much worse in 2008.