Worlds Top 50 Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Daniel Harrison is again older than those blokes on the list, Paki Afu is good for 10 min spells so he isn't even up there sorry and luke Douglas was not an aust schoolboys rep

kingdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I cannot believe these players didn't make the list:
Tony WilliamsRyan James
Ryan Williamson
Kieran ForanGreg Waddell
Daniel Penese
Jon Mannah
Jharal Yow Yeh
would have to agree with you on the bolded players!!!

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
No Daniel Harrison .. ???
Daniel Harrison was too old for the list. Had to be born in 1989 or before. Harrison was born in 1988. The person who did it actually rang me to get Harrison's year of birth because he wanted him in the Top 50. He knew Kite was 1988 and he knew Barba and Idris were before that.

K

KL

Daniel Harrison is again older than those blokes on the list, Paki Afu is good for 10 min spells so he isn't even up there sorry and luke Douglas was not an aust schoolboys rep
omg so I am not the only one who saw this last year. I was beginning to think I was watching the wrong games with all this ejaculating over him

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg so I am not the only one who saw this last year. I was beginning to think I was watching the wrong games with all this ejaculating over him
haztrick will still tell you paki afus 6 months off first grade football though

lol

A

Al.Bundy

Lets not forget that John Kite didn't play many minutes at the start of his NYC career. He struggled big time. He came on in leaps and bounds when it came to fitness though.

Same could be said with Paki. Coming from SG Ball to MYC was a big step and I can see him having a similar year to Kite had in 08. Expect him to struggle early on and then improve his fitness and play more minutes. Might not lead to a FG debut though as we have much more depth now.

Status
Not open for further replies.