World Club Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mary McGregor must be easy to please if he was happy with the the effort of the Dragqueens.If they play like that during the season they will be certainty for the wooden spoon.Second rate opposition and they only just put them away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;jfmNn8gb2U8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmNn8gb2U8[/video]

How the F did he not get sent off for that? Bloody 'ell!

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching this travesty? This is a blight on the game and will be turning off any potential fans lol.

Appalling pitch but both teams are terrible. Broncos won't make the 8 which will be beautiful since their fans think they'll improve from 2014.

Milford is a stooge. Broncos pack is piss weak. They've got nothing tbh.

As for Wigan, average team that would struggle to make the 8 in NRL. That's why it's better that average NRL teams went over there. If we played with our best team, we'd obliterate any ESL team.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;jfmNn8gb2U8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmNn8gb2U8[/video]

How the F did he not get sent off for that? Bloody 'ell!
Time to switch from NRL to netball mate. It looked spectacular but his arm hit across the guys collar bone. Hence he got straight to his feet. In ESL they would normally sin him for that going by the commentators reactions.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watching this travesty? This is a blight on the game and will be turning off any potential fans lol.

Appalling pitch but both teams are terrible. Broncos won't make the 8 which will be beautiful since their fans think they'll improve from 2014.

Milford is a stooge. Broncos pack is piss weak. They've got nothing tbh.

As for Wigan, average team that would struggle to make the 8 in NRL. That's why it's better that average NRL teams went over there. If we played with our best team, we'd obliterate any ESL team.
Yeah the game has been pretty average so far

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee there have been some odd penalties

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wish I hadn't woken up for this. BOOOOORING.

Milford might just be Barba 2.0 for them.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol Broncos.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was going for Wigan until the pommie commentators starting talking worse than gus and co

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going for Wigan until the pommie commentators starting talking worse than gus and co
Pommie commentators have always been like that. That's why I can never support one of their teams no matter how much I hate the Aussie team

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pommie commentators have always been like that. That's why I can never support one of their teams no matter how much I hate the Aussie team
Plus how farking grub are Wigan

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Wigan have been 2 meters offside all game.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That was hilarious I've never seen that hahaha charge down of a penalty goal.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow how dirty is that

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol wooohoooo never have I cheered for the broncs and been so happy they won lol. lol grubby dirty club wigan. did you see the charge down lol what a poor sport prick hahahahahahaha

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least the bloke charging down the penalty was entertaining. I was hoping for something like that after such a boring match.

Burgess flying down the wing to level the match was good too. He needed that with a thousand knock ons lol. Brisbane fans are saying Milford only looked slow because of the track but it didn't slow Burgess down.

It was a crap way to lose. The penalty was for stripping the ball, despite the dopey commentators thinking it was for a high shot, but you couldn't see how the ball came out.

I thought the main commentator was pretty good, but the other guy chiming in was lame and when Phil Clarke was crying over Wigan towards the end it became hilariously tragic.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two (very average) games down and one more to come.St Merge are crap and so are the Broncos. Best bit was watching Uncle Wayne freeze his bum off on the sideline.Apalling fields did not help but having watched Wigan play their two games this year in the Super League a draw with a 12 man Widnes side and a six point win over a poor Huddersfield side that they should have smashed, They should have been beaten by more by a near full strength Broncos side.

uk_bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure how tonight game is going to go,saints pitch was perfect a couple of days ago when I was there,but all today it's been snowing pretty heavy

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Souths freeze their nuts off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.