Work Toilets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
I work on a construction site and yes, they're full of dirty bastards.

Anyway, when i amd doing a number 2 at work if i have some bad luck and some clown is in the middle of 3 cubicles i am gonna have to sit in the one next door. I place the toilet paper on seat after giving it a good old clean, then i sit down and start laying cable. I look next to me and there are a pair of feet which look as though they are also doing a poo. I hear them gather toilet paper and think "They're starting to wipe" a minute later, the toilet flushes and they walk out the cubicle and i then look out the gap in the door and see the dirty bastard walking out of the toilet.

Hands washed? No... no they weren't.

Happened today. Then these people "Usually from other trades" ask to borrow your tools. I feel bad saying no, but that's the way it is.

Happened to me on another site about a year ago. An electrician he was. I told him to **** off when he tried to take a shifter out of my toolbox. Dirty old prick.

Keep an eye on who doesn't wash because that is the dirty bastard that might shake your hand ten minutes later, then another ten minutes later you may bite your fingernail and have his **** in your mouth.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I work on a construction site and yes, they're full of dirty bastards.

Anyway, when i amd doing a number 2 at work if i have some bad luck and some clown is in the middle of 3 cubicles i am gonna have to sit in the one next door. I place the toilet paper on seat after giving it a good old clean, then i sit down and start laying cable. I look next to me and there are a pair of feet which look as though they are also doing a poo. I hear them gather toilet paper and think "They're starting to wipe" a minute later, the toilet flushes and they walk out the cubicle and i then look out the gap in the door and see the dirty bastard walking out of the toilet.

Hands washed? No... no they weren't.

Happened today. Then these people "Usually from other trades" ask to borrow your tools. I feel bad saying no, but that's the way it is.

Happened to me on another site about a year ago. An electrician he was. I told him to **** off when he tried to take a shifter out of my toolbox. Dirty old prick.

Keep an eye on who doesn't wash because that is the dirty bastard that might shake your hand ten minutes later, then another ten minutes later you may bite your fingernail and have his **** in your mouth.
Those people make me sick!

Its worse when you see the cook from the takeaway shop come out of the cubicle and walk straight out.

Filth!

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I once got an email saying:
Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Don't know how true it is.

G

Gladiator.

there is more bacteria in your mouth than your ass hole :grinning:

hth

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score

Its worse when you see the cook from the takeaway shop come out of the cubicle and walk straight out.

Filth!
If i ever saw that I'd expose them big time!!!

That is ****ing WRONG!!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i ever saw that I'd expose them big time!!!

That is ****ing WRONG!!!
My only hope was that he would wash his filthy hands in his own sink. I now go to the bakery for my lunch and have pies. Eating rats eyelids and pig snouts is much better than human ****.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score

Filth!
Baza, I have seen a Breadtop (an Asian bakery) chef go to the loo and not wash his hands. Dirty pricks!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Baza, I have seen a Breadtop (an Asian bakery) chef go to the loo and not wash his hands. Dirty pricks!
Aggghhhh.
FMD there are some filthy people in this world.

Just remembered a Seinfeld episode where this happens. Jerry's girlfriends dad owns a restaraunt, so they go there to eat and Jerry meats the chef in the toilet and he doesnt wash his hands, so Jerry wouldnt eat any food there.

A

A_C

I was once waiting on my meal at a resturant - used the bathroom whilst waiting. Saw a chef in their... used the toilet and left. Did not wash her hands.

Maybe she has some hardcore **** to wash her hands with out back - i dont care. If you are going to use the same toilets as patrons, at least give the illusion you wash your hands.

I left before the meal got to the table.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I love it when I see blokes go and take a piss, walk out of the cubicle, and head straight to the hand dryer...Then walk out.

Classic.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
I've worked at Twin Willows pub for 3 years, theres no staff toilets, so you use the bar ones. I have never seen a patron at that place wash their hands.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahahahahaha

Man i have to clean my work toilet (patient use also) lets just say the hand towel numbers do not equal the amount of people who use it! It's feral man.

So i decided to put wash hand posters and flu/disease spreading posters up all over the walls of the loo. :grinning:

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my work doesnt have staff toilets and whenever i use them i will wash my hands there and then i also was my hands back in the cafe. Atleast you are safe eating at the cafe i work at, always washing our hands. :grinning:

M

mofo sixx

I once got an email saying:
Annually you will shake hands with 6 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
Annually you will shake hands with 11 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

Don't know how true it is.
wouldnt the dripping jizz be a bit of a give away?

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
I love it when I see blokes go and take a piss, walk out of the cubicle, and head straight to the hand dryer...Then walk out.

Classic.
no way am i going to wash my hands. my penis would be cleaner than a tap in a public bathroom. stevie can verify this

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LMFAO@this thread..

Yeah it sickens me too tbh - dunno how ppl dont wash their hands ffs - especially in clubs! At least 50% of people in clubs dont wash their hands after a piss! Yuck!!!

As for my work toilets - i share it with women. Once i bumped into one of the secretaries and she tried to open convo with me as i was walking into the cubicle - its like WTF?! Privacy much?? Wanna talk to me as i flop my cock out and you hear my fountain much??

Also - why do women piss louder than men? LMAO - the women who have pissed next to me sound like they are releasing piss out of a hose!!!!

M

mofo sixx

on my work toilet wall the one that the sihtter faces is a collection of boggers, it became obvious, that while taking a dump, the done thing to do is pick ur nose & flick it @ the wall , i think it may be a competition of some sort!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
at my work toilet some idiot put up a wank list. "If u wank, place a tick" Theres 41 ticks. hth

theres 1 on the walls of each toilet lol

farken sickos

Status
Not open for further replies.