Not open for further replies.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never wear a tie, in fact if im not seeing a customer Im quite casual

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
we cant wear singlets, open shoes, thongs, and............ a jersey with sponsors because its advertising for others.... p.s the guy was wearing a best n less jersey... he must love em ay.....

A

Abz

I drove a Has-aBin 8 Tonner once. AWESOME. The Power is phenominal.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
we cant wear singlets, open shoes, thongs, and............ a jersey with sponsors because its advertising for others.... p.s the guy was wearing a best n less jersey... he must love em ay.....
the guy must of been sick in the head to be honest lol

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol... coz its stgeorge or best n less... nah just kiddin....
I agree. lol
My boss walked in with the Tigers jersey awhile back. I like easy-going bosses.

A

Abz

I HATE IT when you're in the elevator and people decide to conveniently hold a conversation with someone in the elevator and hold the door open with their hands and still talk to them while we're all waiting to get to our floors. WE GOT JOBS TO GET TO TOO YOU KNOW

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
badly thats so true and when people face the other way in the lift and look right at you when the door is the other side....

A

Abz

badly thats so true and when people face the other way in the lift and look right at you when the door is the other side....
People Sighing in the elevator when there's an ackward silence CRACKS my ears >:(

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
People Sighing in the elevator when there's an ackward silence CRACKS my ears >:(
LOL, press the emergency button and jus elbow him/her in the mid-section and give em a face rub onto the elevator door, then kick him in the groin and jus sigh when the door opens. They'll think he/she is a retard.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't see this one, but a colleague of mine told me. In the guy's loo, you know the little space between two urinals, well 1 guy was STANDING there chatting work stuff whilst another guy was taking a pee. What the!?!?!
It's happened to me before and its one of the more vulnerable situations a male can be left in.

its like you're taking a slash and standing there, essentially exposed to anyone who walks in, coz u can't just up and walk away halfway through coz its painful and gets messy lol.

But yeah a colleague comes in and decides to hold a conversation while i'm standing there doing my business.

There are rules to the male bathroom that go something like:

1. Never look sideways while at the trough
2. Never hold a conversation beyond a head nod while at the trough
3. Applying a face mask or whatever that green **** is on your face is not normal and leads to rumours of your homosexuality throughout the office.

Number 3 goes out to a guy in my office who is the most metrosexual dood i've ever met.

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
i hate the fire drills................. im in my heels my gorjus $200 heels then i we have to all walk down from the 30+ floor every step down with people stepping on ya... by the time i get down there iv got every shoe print printed on my heels....

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
funny today is casual day and for my punishment for not wearing a tie is to wear a full corporate suit today at work

K

kennyy

i get told off for not wearing a tie...

does anyone here work in corporate/business see any males coming into the office without a tie?
i work in an office and i wear jeans and a shirt everyday, i'm the only one but i really dont give a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.