Woolworths Trolley Smuggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Realist90 @ASSASSIN - PLEASE TAG ANY OTHER LEBOS YOU KNOW ON HERE :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Video: (CLICK ON THE LINK, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: http://res.cloudinary.com/sportzone/video/upload/v1531266203/Videos/Eddie Nahri Clip - Full.mp4

Original Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-TV-appearance-forced-pay-plastic-bags.html

'We just like to make an entrance': Woolworths shopper who smuggled out a trolley in his truck after being forced to pay for plastic bags makes a VERY unusual TV appearance
  • Eddie Nahri took an entire shopping trolley home in the boot of his car last week
  • Sydney man was protesting Woolworths' plastic bag ban, which started on July 1
  • On Tuesday, Mr Nahri made a bizarre appearance on live TV, breaking into song
  • 'One second, look at this,' Mr Nahri interrupted as he was introduced to viewers
  • Asked to explain performance, he said: 'Lebos love to make a big introduction'
A Woolworths customer who took an entire shopping trolley home in the boot of his car in protest of the plastic bag ban has made a bizarre appearance on live TV.

Sydney man Eddie Nahri took matters into his own hands last week when he filmed a viral video in which he proclaimed: 'No bag, no problem - we'll take the trolley.'

On Tuesday, Mr Nahri appeared on Channel Seven's Sunrise and had hosts Samantha Armytage and David Koch in stitches with his unusual approach to a live interview.

'Just one second, look at this,' Mr Nahri interrupted as he was introduced to viewers, before breaking out into a percussion performance with two friends.

When asked to explain himself, Mr Nahri said: 'Lebos love to make a big introduction, so there you have it.'

Mr Nahri went on to reaffirm his position on the supermarket's controversial ban, which came into effect on July 1.

'I don't like the fact that they are charging us 15 cents and profiting from this whole thing. The best thing to do is take the trolley home, enjoy it, just some fun,' he said.

'Woolworths should be saving humanity before they save the environment because a lot of people suffering out there.

'A lot of people can't even afford this 15 cents because they're struggling. It's just a message for Woolworths to see what's happening.'

Mr Nahri posted the video on his own Facebook page last week before it went viral.

He captioned the clip: 'Leb in Sydney taking action. They can come collect their trolley from my street. I'm creating jobs!'

One woman claimed she had done the exact same thing and said she had been banned from the store because of her antics.

'I did that once and someone reported me to the police. Got pulled over that night and made to report to the police station the next day,' she wrote.

'When I returned said trolley I was barred for life from the store. So I did what anyone would do... went back there the next day and did some shopping.'

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isn’t tanks name Eddie? Look at the tatt.

The funny thing for me is just last night my dad was going off his nutter about having to carry bags with him and how bullshit it is and said we might as well take the dam trolleys

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Isn’t tanks name Eddie? Look at the tatt.

The funny thing for me is just last night my dad was going off his nutter about having to carry bags with him and how bullshit it is and said we might as well take the dam trolleys
I'm Eddie bro lol and that's exactly what I would do if I had a Hilux lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All this plastic bag hype is just free advertisement for Woolies.. I question if any of the stories on those shows are organic

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fucking LOL I know this bloke his nick name Rock Eddie

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not the smartest thing to do... assuming he actually drove off with it.

If he did, not smart to admit to the media you've stolen a several hundred dollar trolley (yes they are worth that much!).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at Woolies the other day and saw a woman fill a trolley with green reusable bags then she did the runner. Staff didn't know how to react. It was hilarious.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F@ck Woolies and Coles!!! Why is it when I walk into their stores I feel as though I'm working for those greedy ***** saving them money on wages and paying them for the privilege to scan my own items.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F@ck Woolies trolleys this is a trolley. The cart of death :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not the smartest thing to do... assuming he actually drove off with it.

If he did, not smart to admit to the media you've stolen a several hundred dollar trolley (yes they are worth that much!).
$500 each.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha. What a funny ****.
That guy should be the mayor of greenacre or wherever he’s from.
I took a trolley from Woolies bass hill when we lived down the street. It wasn’t as convenient as I thought though cause the footpaths to the shops were fucken terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.