Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you fucking kidding me?? Surely this is a gee up.
I fukn hope so mate! Tigers and Newie are chasing him hard the dogs better turn and walk away now! I mean now!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does Tedesco have a kicking game? I was just watching the parra game and he creams a dropout for over 50 meters. Is this normal for him? Can't say I watch too many tigers games.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me if we get woods and not Tedesco, anyone to go with recruitment needs tapping on head

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do I have a bad feeling we get woods, we lose graham. We miss out on Tedesco. Foran stays in New Zealand, Cronk retires. And we re-sign no Sundays as our fullback :p haha.

This coach and CEO can make even the most positive people in the world pessimistic :p haha.

Hopefully we will have a quality half, hooker and fullback for next season (either from recruitment or reshuffling). Those are our weaknesses at the moment.
Oh fuck me don't say that lol That is the stuff of nightmares.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Tedesco have a kicking game? I was just watching the parra game and he creams a dropout for over 50 meters. Is this normal for him? Can't say I watch too many tigers games.
50mtrs is useless. We only need dropouts to go 10mtrs. lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck me if we get woods and not Tedesco, anyone to go with recruitment needs tapping on head
So we need a fullback, a half back and a hooker. All off contract positions. All our forwards are locked up. And we have such an over abundance of props we are using 2 of them in the starting back row to give them playing time.

What do we do? We enter the recruiting market picking up the only position we are strong in :p haha.

We are still 3 key positions short for 2018. Hopefully Hasler and castles has something more then woods up their sleeve (or in their pants more likely).

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
50mtrs is useless. We only need dropouts to go 10mtrs. lol
I know right. I think Hasler must have seen that over the weekend and striked him out :p he would probably fear Tedesco wouldn't follow his short dropout protocol :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would be dirty to see graham play for another club
Especially if we are paying some of his salary.

Best prop we have hands down, and we want to get a care-bear to replace him. Feels like frank Pritchard/Michael ennis all over again.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it confirmed?
Dogs have put an offer to teddy so did he reject it?
He wants roosters, they've come to table with a less offer and his considering it strongly because he has loved the rooters since he was a kid. My opinion? He can go snort coke off fitlers knob.

ifdogsrunfree

Waterboy
Reaction score
My first attempt at posting. We'll see how it goes. So it seems we may be sending our captain packing. Surely to God that plonker Woods (if he comes) wouldn't be considered as our next captain?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He wants roosters, they've come to table with a less offer and his considering it strongly because he has loved the rooters since he was a kid. My opinion? He can go snort coke off fitlers knob.
If he does go to the roosters for less money then fuck him hope his breaks his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.