Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking follow him to us Tedesco or riot!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I heard Woods was a done deal ages ago but I was also told Moses was too. Either way Graham wants to go home and the clubs sees Woods as a suitable enough replacement to let that happen now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
T e d e s c o

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If woods comes it still throws off the balance. We are so prop heavy that we have to play klemmer at lock otherwise he will be on the bench. We have kas playing 26 mins. We have Eastwood (who plays like a 3rd prop these days) playing at second row.

Now if you release graham and bring in woods you change nothing. Actually you have a forward that doesn't make as many meters or tackles. But you still have 4 front rowers on the field to start the game (tolman is locked up until 2020 and Eastwood until end of 2018).

People say it's smart changing an aging prop for a youthful one. But the thing is klemmer is young. Tolman has 4 more years, kasiano is our only impact off the bench and Eastwood needs to play lock but can't if klem is starting.

It actually unbalanced your team because we lose (if the reports are true) our captain and best prop who makes 40-50 tackles a week and runs over 150m for a forward that makes 30 tackles and 120m. I'm no mathematician but it looks like we are down grading.... and the other thing is if it's a cap saving measure then sure it's a good move. But last time I checked 700k for a prop is still huge/ridiculous money. I would rather keep graham for 1 million and send him off on his terms. Not terminate him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Eastwood needs to go. The only way Woods over Jammer makes sense is either A Graham wants to go back to uk and B Woods is still got 5 years of quality footy and Jammer has what 1-2? Plus Woods has never had a quality pack. Him and Klemmer could be great for us to find an extra leg like in Origin. That said it doesn't help our fucking no fullback for 5 years unless he's bringing Teddy

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure that rumour started on here
Only reason the bloke hasn't signed with the dogs is because his trying to secure a solid deal with the roosters but they're playing hard ball because they know he wants to play there. His a childhood fan and really wants to go there so fcuk him.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The wheels on the bus go round and round... We need change and we are getting change.
Been banging my head against a brick wall last 2 to 3 years. We need a clean out and positional changes.. It's looking good!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Eastwood needs to go. The only way Woods over Jammer makes sense is either A Graham wants to go back to uk and B Woods is still got 5 years of quality footy and Jammer has what 1-2? Plus Woods has never had a quality pack. Him and Klemmer could be great for us to find an extra leg like in Origin. That said it doesn't help our fucking no fullback for 5 years unless he's bringing Teddy
Why do I have a bad feeling we get woods, we lose graham. We miss out on Tedesco. Foran stays in New Zealand, Cronk retires. And we re-sign no Sundays as our fullback :p haha.

This coach and CEO can make even the most positive people in the world pessimistic :p haha.

Hopefully we will have a quality half, hooker and fullback for next season (either from recruitment or reshuffling). Those are our weaknesses at the moment.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've said it a million times, if we can't secure a fullback then we need to target a gun half. Enter Cronk or Foran.

How predictable was it that we would end up with Woods and likely Foran. We are a predictable club, fans just know how it's going to pan out. Probably where these writers get some of the good oil from.

Status
Not open for further replies.