Woods charged by Match review committee ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently did something to Isaac Liu in the 15th min?

Can escape suspension with early guilty plea....

Anyone shed some light... I missed this one.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
yeah but 2 blatant shoulder charges by the rooters, not even a penalty but also brushed over by the match review, typical!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think you will find that while this apparant incident whatever the fuck it is was cleary minor and didnt warrant a charge... However Woods having a long chat to the officials would 100% have something to do with this charge, especially seeing as Cordner has no case to answer for.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think you will find that while this apparant incident whatever the fuck it is was cleary minor and didnt warrant a charge... However Woods having a long chat to the officials would 100% have something to do with this charge, especially seeing as Cordner has no case to answer for.
Yep most likely....

Either that or someone loved the Lord Farquart do and was pissed he shaved it off.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cannonball tackle apparently
I just went through the 15th and 25th min if you count backwards and nothing but a slap on the back was the worst I seen... must have the timing all wrong.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its offical this match was rigged for the roosters. FMD we have been reffed out of every season since 2015.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Cordner's hit on Foran?
...good old fashioned coat hanger! Not even a penalty. I’m not even joking here when I say if that was a dogs player on Cronk, penalty 100% and prolly charged as well by match review...total busllshit

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yep exactly!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did not see anything untoward but could have missed it. After all the referees miss things all the time so I hope that can excuse me. Woodsy needs to not have a chat with the official at half time although I could completely understand his frustration. Thought it was a great touch when Sutton had a bit of a smile and a giggle when he told Woods that the penalties are even 6-6 at half time so nothing to complain about......

If you want to see cannonball tackles watch the Stotrm they are the masters of it. Saw at least two in their game and one I am pretty sure from super CAMMMMMM.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Did not see anything untoward but could have missed it. After all the referees miss things all the time so I hope that can excuse me. Woodsy needs to not have a chat with the official at half time although I could completely understand his frustration. Thought it was a great touch when Sutton had a bit of a smile and a giggle when he told Woods that the penalties are even 6-6 at half time so nothing to complain about......

If you want to see cannonball tackles watch the Stotrm they are the masters of it. Saw at least two in their game and one I am pretty sure from super CAMMMMMM.
Yeah I picked up Wood's reply to that on the coverage too. Wood's in response, "Yeah but all ours were up there (On their try line)". Lol. He was right too.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about Boyd Cordeners shoulder charge on Foran? Did he get charged? Oh sorry uncle Nick will sort that out.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I picked up Wood's reply to that on the coverage too. Wood's in response, "Yeah but all ours were up there (On their try line)". Lol. He was right too.
The Roosters should have had more in the bin if you ask me . If the NRL are fair dinkum about stamping out deliberate penalties they need to be tougher. Yeah, I think it was something like four in a row all for the same thing and as deliberate as you like. It is easier to defend after being able to set your line from a penalty and as the ruling is no quick taps inside the ten that was what happened. We did not get what people would assume as close to 24 consecutive tackles because they made sure that sets were not completed when they transgressed. Look at the vision of that period of time in the game and you will see Roosters NEVER behind their line always well in front particularly Friend who gets away with it all the time.
Also Sutton made a mention of Woods ( or was it others) being in front of him in a Roosters set down that end of the field...please explain then why we were not penalised? Smacked of Sutton trying to justify decisions....

Also penalty on the field sufficient for smack around Moses head..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The Roosters should have had more in the bin if you ask me . If the NRL are fair dinkum about stamping out deliberate penalties they need to be tougher. Yeah, I think it was something like four in a row all for the same thing and as deliberate as you like. It is easier to defend after being able to set your line from a penalty and as the ruling is no quick taps inside the ten that was what happened. We did not get what people would assume as close to 24 consecutive tackles because they made sure that sets were not completed when they transgressed. Look at the vision of that period of time in the game and you will see Roosters NEVER behind their line always well in front particularly Friend who gets away with it all the time.
Also Sutton made a mention of Woods ( or was it others) being in front of him in a Roosters set down that end of the field...please explain then why we were not penalised? Smacked of Sutton trying to justify decisions....

Also penalty on the field sufficient for smack around Moses head..
Your assuming that the NRL is still fair and honest..........that was a long time ago. NRL is sports entertainment, rigged and corrupt. They decide what's going to happen....bar the odd "against the script" event (Tigers over Billy Slater.....I mean Storm).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your assuming that the NRL is still fair and honest..........that was a long time ago. NRL is sports entertainment, rigged and corrupt. They decide what's going to happen....bar the odd "against the script" event (Tigers over Billy Slater.....I mean Storm).
Yep, never assume anything.......:grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its offical this match was rigged for the roosters. FMD we have been reffed out of every season since 2015.
I was thinking this today... I remembered saying to myself last yr I don't care if the NRL don't want us this yr, it just means they'll go easier on us next yr... YEAH RIGHT!

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rigged or scripted,now says the NRL "let's see who will give us best media mileage and exposure".2013 Easts 'SBW returns as a hero',2014 Souths 'We need those glory days back fast',2015 Cows 'better give JT one last victory lap before he's done besides we need north queensland',2016 Sharks 'the shire is getting sick let's quench their despair finally',2017 Storm 'Cronk,Cronk,Cronk all about Cronk'.Now when will the script be written our way,I know 2040 when junior Masri beats his grandfather's points record.I'll be pushing up daisies by then rooting for the forkies against the gospel singers.

Status
Not open for further replies.