Opinion Wooden Spoon

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So we win other team shit house we lose we are shit house. Glad we have supporters like you.
Name one win this year where our opponent played well. Only one I can think of is maybe cowboys, but they just got dunked by the tigers, so that only supports my point even more.

I think you underestimate how consistently shit this club has become.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Name one win this year where our opponent played well. Only one I can think of is maybe cowboys, but they just got dunked by the tigers, so that only supports my point even more.

I think you underestimate how consistently shit this club has become.
Ok so all our wins are flukes and the 5 win the cowboys have are flukes cause they got beaten by tigers .
Also dragons win against the roosters was a fluke cause we beat the dragons and they are shit.
Oh yeah warriors are shit cause they beat us by an obstruction.
Canberra also shit let us score 30 points
Melbourne is also shit cause we beat them and they just beat the dolphins so that makes them shit.
Conclusion: we fluke wins and teams we beat played shit.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard, a few weeks ago we had 4 wins and 5 losses you call that a season written off.
so why the hell are the dogs last right now? Your math seems a little bit off lol calling my post dumb is quite ironic

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to know why we're the only team in the comp who can't catch and pass from one side of the field to the other. Even our NSW Cup team are decent at it. I never imagined that this year we'd be worse than the Tigers or Dolphins. The worrying thing is in most of the games we've won our tries came from individual skills - nothing coached as in shape. If we can't jag a win tomorrow we have to be favs for the spoon

Last edited:

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well be a realist

#1: We need to stop chasing "fast fixes" and thinking some fuckwit from PenRef can fix everything. PenRef gets away with murder in the ruck and just in general. PenRef players suck and are invisible in rep footy because their teams are reffed fairly, so PenRef players dont know what to do *ahem* useless PenRef players in origin as exhibit A.

#2: Stop chasing "signings". Our younger grades perform consistently well. Why doesnt that translate into 1st grade?

#3: Hold lazy, fat fuck, $$$ chasing slob piece of shit "players" to account. We've signed nothing but $$$ slobs in the past, recent exceptions like Burton / Fox / Mahoney, but those are the very rare "big name" players that are genuinely passionate, and we should not hinge our success on them regardless of how good they are. For every 1 good signing, we have at least 2 if not 3 slobs that need to be taken out to pasture.

#4: When we play well, or even decently, there is ALWAYS a clear, concerted effort from match officials to do their best to make us lose. You see them do the same to other certain clubs. Ever since Vlandys took over this bias has only become more obvious, for and against certain clubs. Match officials should not be immune to criticism. Ever since PenRef called them out a few years ago, for the at the time true bias against penrith, the refs have been far more lenient to them.
8CBF54E2-A523-4C16-ADC2-E09FA382BCA8.jpeg

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Worst +/- in the league, I'd say we are favourites for the spoon now. Rookie coach - tick, inexperienced in dour situations like Sheens.

Sheens took over a team that was rock bottom with Luke Brooks as halfback.

Ciraldo took over a team that finished 12th and signed PERHAM!!!

Alarm bells are ringing loud and clear for me. This could get ugly.
Fuck off @Nasheed

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Worst +/- in the league, I'd say we are favourites for the spoon now. Rookie coach - tick, inexperienced in dour situations like Sheens.

Fucking drama queens in here. Fuck me.

How of half of you even watch footy? It's like you thrive in non-stop negativity. Jesus

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hearing bells ringing. Thatst tinitus. Might wanna get the ear doctor check em out.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can’t call the spoon any more than you can call the minor premiership.It’s tight across the board and a few changes to happen yet. However,we look like the favorites right now and i don’t think today will change that.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

relax people, not even halfway the season FFS

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys could enter the race, their +\- is only slightly better than ours. It looks like they aren’t playing for Payten.