Wooden Spoon

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it will be a three way battle between us, titans and dragons.
I honestly think we are a big chance of getting the spoon, Dragons have a better squad of players overall, titans have a decent coach, we have a shit coach, shit attack, shit defence.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn't there already a spoon thread going?

As shithouse as we are, the tits have it in the bag.

#GoldCoastTittiesPrideOfTheSpooners

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think we are a big chance of getting the spoon, Dragons have a better squad of players overall, titans have a decent coach, we have a shit coach, shit attack, shit defence.
We will have the answer by round 10, we play dragons twice so who ever wins those epic duals with be safe

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If there was a wooden spoon for thread making you’d be paying $1.01 mate

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Growing up supporting the great teams of the 80s,90,and 00s this current club is unrecognisable to the great one I fell in love with

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't expect us to win every week. But fight hard till the final whistle, play some exciting footy and give us fans something to look forward to each week. I blame the current players as much as i blame Pay. They did not give a shit on Sunday night. Disgraceful performance

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throw the Warriors into the mix.. I win last week doesnt mean there out of spoon contention..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It could be a chance Pay gets the majority of win's in rounds 20-25 and the comp ends in round 20 this year.......

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As much as i hate Pay etc, no way we will get spoon. We will turn it around and win eventually.