Wooden Spoon Battle

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe how we go in our next 4 games should determine where we end up in the wooden spoon battle. The next games are definitely winnable Canberra(Away), Newcastle(Neutral), Tigers(Away) & St. George(Home). Winning 3 out of 4 of those should be enough really as those sides are also struggling to score points.
Let’s go boys!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we stick to our guns now and the boys take a huge confidence boost after beating the rorters, then we definitely don’t get the spoon, can’t see the knights winning another game.!! They are atrocious compared to us..!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We had a shit hard draw to start the season
Should have snagged an extra win at least

That was disapointing.

But our draw the next fee weeks is better.

The next 4 weeks will show where we are at.

The roosters win should spark some much needed self belief and confidence.

Fuck I hope we snag 3 wind

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some improvements in attack our attention to defence has been getting there particularly Kyle was much better and he must play well here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still hopeful that we actually find form and have a bit of a run of wins. I honestly think we've got points in us if we simply get support runners sniffing around the offloads we get away. The more games our backs have together, the better they'll know where the support is likely to be too. Saw plenty of opportunities fall apart because support runners sighed when the ball carrier was expecting them to zag. We are improving in this regard.

I really don't expect us to be in the bottom three come seasons end.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3/4 for me however still have minimal trust in Barret. I don’t think we will be in a spoon battle I think we will finish 10th but for me the season lies on our next 4. Our confidence will be high if we beat raiders if only we had a top coach there’s potential in this side and it isn’t being unlocked.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I believe how we go in our next 4 games should determine where we end up in the wooden spoon battle. The next games are definitely winnable Canberra(Away), Newcastle(Neutral), Tigers(Away) & St. George(Home). Winning 3 out of 4 of those should be enough really as those sides are also struggling to score points.
Let’s go boys!
We should win all 3 tbh. I'll be disappointed if we don't. Against the knights I hope Gagai and Young are still out... They are missing them a lot imo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We had a shit hard draw to start the season
Should have snagged an extra win at least

That was disapointing.

But our draw the next fee weeks is better.

The next 4 weeks will show where we are at.

The roosters win should spark some much needed self belief and confidence.

Fuck I hope we snag 3 wind
Agree, imagine if we jagged one of the Broncos games and didn't choke against Manly (with Turbo). We would be very well placed for a bottom 8 push late in the season

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My best mate is a big raiders fan and we have a case of beer riding on who finishes higher on the ladder end of year.
Lose this game and I'm paying the kent out early :upset:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My best mate is a big raiders fan and we have a case of beer riding on who finishes higher on the ladder end of year.
Lose this game and I'm paying the kent out early :upset:
Nah, hold on to cash mate. I reckon Knights and Raiders to fight for the spoon with the Tiger's, Warriors and us to battle for 12,13 and 14th.