Woman wins mens grappling comp

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bobby Riggs didn't beat BJK he got rissoled the cocky dh lol

The other tennis story is accurate, a professional lowly ranked male tennis player obliterated Serena she struggled to even win a point and didn't win a single game iirc.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bobby Riggs didn't beat BJK he got rissoled the cocky dh lol

The other tennis story is accurate, a professional lowly ranked male tennis player obliterated Serena she struggled to even win a point and didn't win a single game iirc.
obliterated recently turned 16 years old serena*

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll just put this here. The US womens soccer team vs a bunch of retired Wrexham footballers.

Gotta love the US womens GK. She was definitely committed to the game.

Albeit 8 years old - here are a bunch of under 15s Newcastle Jets players putting 7 (without reply) against the best of our Tillies

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All this boys wanting to be girls and girls wanting to be boys and then those that dont want either has me up in arms! Theres also those for example that identify as a cat! The cat story was on sky and the child that complained to the teacher got suspended, not the cat.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we think we could assemble a kennel footy side and go beat one of the nrlw teams?

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do we think we could assemble a kennel footy side and go beat one of the nrlw teams?
I'd love to...I hope I get marked for special attention cause some of the girls are pretty good looking, fit and healthy...bring it on!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would depend who played.
I'm pretty confident if you could get enough suitable players with adequate fitness level and they were all under 40, then yeah sure.