Woman in league

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in the lack of suggestions being put forward to get this up and running!
I've got it on whatsapp but can't post on here. Not too bad for a footy chick.

Funny part was when she tried to put them back in, one popped out of her sports bra.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Funny part was when she tried to put them back in, one popped out of her sports bra.
Shame I don't have whatsapp, wouldn't of minded having a gander at that lol. Surprised with how many of them are wearing g-bangers out there in the bits I've watched.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Which player was it?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I'd want to see her tits. If it wanted desperately to show me I'd look for self preservation purposes so it didn't get violent. But wouldn't be voluntarily googling for this particular boob flash.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Women's game going to 8 teams in 2023. What are our chances being one of next teams in?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women's game going to 8 teams in 2023. What are our chances being one of next teams in?
Yeah some really good news from the ARLC about the women's game and their intention for it. They said they're going to introduce a salary cap for the women's game, but I have no idea what they are talking about. Anyway I will say this, the standard of the women's game has improved this year compared to last. Just the general skill level and commitment to defence has me watching quite a few games to be honest.