wogs who change their last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
FFS...wogs no need to change your name..its a good laugh..>>???
I remember watching an Olympiacos (excuse the spelling fans) and their keepers name had like 40 letters in it and even SBS were struggling to pronounce it. To fit his name on the jersey they used letters at least half the size of the other players.

But only people with crazy names can laugh at other people with crazy names other wise it's racist or some sh1t ;)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saddens me when I know people change their name to make other people happy or feel like less of an outsider.

I know how annoying it is for people to **** up your name, but be proud of it and just ignore people who can't pronounce it.

I hate ignorant people who can't pronounce simple ethnic names like suhas, sanjesh or Marija....seriously, what rock do you live under people?!?!

I

I R Cookie

some wogs from violent countries change their name so they cant be tracked down, hunted and killed lol. true story.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol my parents wanted to be be diff from the other arabs when they named me, For some dumb reason they named me steve now me mums religious and shes willing to pay me a couple of k to change it, Me siblings have arab muslim names im special lol.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't change my name to please anyone. Put up with my ethnic name.

Regards,

Davo

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
If I could think of a name I'd actually answer to my name would be changed so fast.

LOL and as for mispronouncing names I never call people by their names, hooray for words like mate and retard.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember watching an Olympiacos (excuse the spelling fans) and their keepers name had like 40 letters in it and even SBS were struggling to pronounce it. To fit his name on the jersey they used letters at least half the size of the other players.

QUOTE]

ELEFTHEROPOULOS

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to sound more Australian

post em here

Eric Bana is really Eric Banadinović and Holly Valance is really Holly Vukadinovic

why do wogs change their name to sound more Australian when they get on t.v? if I ever become an actor I ain't changing my name to make it sound more Australian!

it was wogs who built this country

...your version of Australian history is very woggy, NO CLUE!

R

rOxxyy

You should try being a white guy with an ethnic first name! stupid parents wanting to be all fancy or some sh*t!
I have a family friend whose half Samoan half Australian and his name is Jamal [insert long Samoan Last name here]..

its the same aussie and woggy first names, still keep their name but have a slang shortened version

Richard / D!ck
William / Bill
Robert / Bob....
LOL so that means Sonny Bill Williams is really Sonny William Williams LOL LOL
:roflol: :roflol::roflol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also britney spears is originally britney spiropoulos

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Her full name is Britney Jean Spears thanks Roddy :p

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rami, we already discussed I am changing my name to Moe Pleasure

R

rOxxyy

Britney Jean, is not my lover. OooHh!
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.