woah wait wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
http://www.playnrl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ARL-Rules-book-2015.pdf

Can someone pleaseee find me the rule that says " a player must never make contact with the legs of the opposition kicker no matter what"

how i see it james graham did everything correct according to the 2015 nrl rules (section 15) unless there saying james graham purposely attacked reynolds legs after he kicked and did not compete for the ball or he attacked his legs while reynolds was being held up by other defenders...
They say under no circumstances your allowed to make contact wit the legs... but where in the 2015 rule book does it say that?
can someone help me out here? or did they just make a rule thats not even in the rule book?

And Bill Harrigan says "James Graham behaved worse than Josh Dugan and other bad boys"
Are you kidding me??
-John Sutton and Luke Burgess-The South Sydney duo were arrested for assaulting a bouncer in arizona after they were told to leave.
-Kirisome Auva'a-serving a nine-month suspension for a domestic assault charge
Blake Ferguson-After a string of misdemeanors, Ferguson was sacked by the Raiders and deregistered by the NRL in 2014 after breaking an alcohol ban and assaulting a female patron in a bar.
Robert Lui-Lui was deregistered in 2012 after being charged with domestic assault.
Russell Packer-assaulting a man outside a bar in 2012. He served 12 months behind bars
Mitchell Pearce-Pearce was stood down and fined $20,000 in 2014 after he was asked to leave a bar in which he was accused of assaulting a female patron.
Zane Tetevano-Tetevano was sacked by the Sea Eagles in 2014 after being convicted of domestic assault.
Danny wicks-was arrested and charged with eight drug related offences, including six counts of supplying a prohibited drug and two counts of possessing a prohibited drug

And james graham yelling at the ref was worse apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.