Wishful thinking ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
We won't need Hannant with Tolman and Tandy doing the job up front. We'll have Hodgo off the bench, and possibly Blair or Manu to give us some extra grunt in the forwards...

Hannant will play out his career at the Broncos. It'll be like he never played for us.

P

Paint.

I don't really like Hodgo off the bench, doesn't provide a good impact.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Are the raiders like some sort of anti-vampires? cant come out during the nights?
Haha, dunno just can't see them winning over the nights, but hopefully im wrong.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, dunno just can't see them winning over the nights, but hopefully im wrong.
I think they will beat the Knights. They have finally put a proper halfback in number 7, and not a glorified winger.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
I think they will beat the Knights. They have finally put a proper halfback in number 7, and not a glorified winger.
Havnt seen there line up for there clash against the nights, but is a Raiders home game or nights?

OMG¬

New Pup
Reaction score
Give it three weeks and ebat any amount of money (seriously, if I had 1 million dollars, I would try and double my money) that by the end of round 23, Dogs will be in the 8 :grinning:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I don't really like Hodgo off the bench, doesn't provide a good impact.
Hum last week HODGSON 39min , 18 tackles , 18 hitups , 142 metres gained , NO impact off the bench OK!

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
*SPOILER*

highlight if want to know -----> second one also crossed off Bris beat Tits off to to a good start!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
10th is the highest we can possibly get this week (excluding a HUGE win), but hopefully we'll get one over Parra next week
I calculated 9th without a huge win? if warriors lose, eels lose, knights lose and we win we'll be 9th?

P

Paint.

Hum last week HODGSON 39min , 18 tackles , 18 hitups , 142 metres gained , NO impact off the bench OK!
Didn't say he had no impact last week, said he doesn't provide a good impact -- I'm pretty sure that both Mozza and Browne can do better.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually...we can't get higher than 10 barring anything.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
I think Souths will win tonight too ;)
Bad News for you Doggies fans..Issac went for a checkup today and his shoulder has improved out of sight..when is he coming back ? Against you guys in 2 weeks :D
bit unlucky last night it does show how much they miss issac luke tho

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yep, with Luke the Rabbits would have won, last week also.
Same old story for the Dragons I rekon. They have peaked, they wont have an extra gear come finals time. Another choke is on the way

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
They have a few bigger names injured and suspended though. Fein will apparently be back soon.... He offers a lot more than Priddis

Status
Not open for further replies.