Winning run?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At this point I think it's highly unlikely that we'll come close to the top 8. But Canberra are only a few wins away in 8th place. It's not out of the realms of possibility that we might find confidence and form and go on a run. I don't expect it, but I won't rule out hope.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Me 2!!
I couldn't be happier to be proven wrong on this!!:blush:
We all do ....or not true supporters.

You said bottom three team. Very generous support there :grinning:

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
At this point I think it's highly unlikely that we'll come close to the top 8. But Canberra are only a few wins away in 8th place. It's not out of the realms of possibility that we might find confidence and form and go on a run. I don't expect it, but I won't rule out hope.
We all agree with this and we all know the out come but we still hope.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok hear me out we fucked up against raiders but if we beat the titans then we have players out sitting for SOO we can easily spring 2 in a row then facing team after SOO possible 3.
I know it sounds impossible but there is a chance we can win 3 in a row putting us back on the hunt for the 8.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, I just dont have any confidence in us at the moment.
Its easy to be negative but after not winning at least 3 games we should have had in the bag, my expectations for a win are non existent.
I always go into a game with hope but yeah its hard to see a win.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, I just dont have any confidence in us at the moment.
Its easy to be negative but after not winning at least 3 games we should have had in the bag, my expectations for a win are non existent.
I always go into a game with hope but yeah its hard to see a win.
Then why keep watching if you have no hope for us?
Trust me I know we are shit and probably won’t win but there is still that little hope that makes us watch.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just try be optimistic we did beat the sharks some how lol.
It took something way out of the ordinary. Sharks had 6 tries disallowed through a combination of desperate tryline defence by us and bad execution by them. Don't be disheartened by the current mess. The pain of this and the last few seasons will be followed by sustained success if TB and the board rebuild the club the proper way.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
It took something way out of the ordinary. Sharks had 6 tries disallowed through a combination of desperate tryline defence by us and bad execution by them. Don't be disheartened by the current mess. The pain of this and the last few seasons will be followed by sustained success if TB and the board rebuild the club the proper way.
Bravo my man well said.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then why keep watching if you have no hope for us?
Trust me I know we are shit and probably won’t win but there is still that little hope that makes us watch.
I did say 'I always go into a game with hope".
I keep watching because Im a dogs supporter and I simply cant 'not watch'
Im not academic or or that smart. I go by facts. The fact is I dont rate Wakeham and I think Avo still got his training wheels on.
Other facts are with the new rule changes, we are worse off then previous years. eg weekly blow out scores.
Its just the reality of the situation. We will improve next year with the couple of good signings already done and surely more for 2022.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every game I watch i expect us to win, The winning culture is closely linked with our club and that is all i know and grew up with. I can see 3-4 years of sustained growth and consistent finals football coming up so its not all doom and gloom

Last edited:

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Every game I watch expect us to win, The winning culture is closely linked with our club and that is all i know and grew up with. I can see 3-4 years of sustained growth and consistent final football coming up so its not all doom and gloom
Me and you are the same always except us to win.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do we play Panthers when everyone's out for origin?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are an absolute **** of a side. If you didn't learn after last week, this weeks game will prove it to u