Winning! - But Daily Telegraph can't handle it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Opened the paper today to the sports section to find the following written in their end of week - Winning/thumbs down/losing wrap up of (what the "sports confidential" "journalists" thought of this week in sport).

In the WINNING column:

" Canterbury's $20,000 fine for flouting the concussion laws proves the NRL is serious about putting player welfare above cosy relationships with head coaches. If TODD GREENBERG adopts the same stance on control freaks who snub the media guidelines, maybe the game will get a run of positive publicity."

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh that's so pathetic,it's funny.

There are sooooo many positive things all clubs are involved with providing countless opportunities for a positive media story, yet these clowns CHOOSE NOT to report, please shut the **** up!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What this guy said^^

Plus the fact they are alluding to the proposition that Todd Greenberg gives Des Hasler favourable treatment because of their past working relationship. Not to mention the continual butt hurt over Haslers no media policy in 2012.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
WINNING! - The fact that these pathetic journo hacks hate us.
Oh, look at me please, I'm a sports journo for the daily telecrap, I deserve praise and respect!
Let them keep hating, I love it!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
lol we should be used to this by now. this upset me once upon a time but now i just laugh.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh that's so pathetic,it's funny.

There are sooooo many positive things all clubs are involved with providing countless opportunities for a positive media story, yet these clowns CHOOSE NOT to report, please shut the **** up!
So true, how many times do you see footy players visiting hospitals and schools constantly helping the disadvantaged and sick yet they say something as stupid as that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i love when the daily telegraph hates us, much better than when greenberg went with lamb and kevin moore to their offices to beg them to start writing positive headlines

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So true, how many times do you see footy players visiting hospitals and schools constantly helping the disadvantaged and sick yet they say something as stupid as that
Pretty much, maybe once these Journalist idiots start doing some charitable work the NRL/Clubs and players do then maybe they could comment on them but they get on their high horse and are greedy at the expense of overs for their own gains.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Success breads hate, YEAH! Get that up you Telecrap. I cant believe anyone on the kennel still reads that garbage. People in Europe have the right idea when it comes to journalists and newspapers in general. Today's news is tomorrows toilet paper.

WestieDog

Zambuck
Reaction score
The Daily Telegraph isn't a newspaper - it's a life-support system for propaganda of all kinds.

If you believe ANYTHING those jibberers write then you're extremely gullible.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Telecrap. Good luck to getting any interviews from anyone at the Bulldogs!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Success breads hate, YEAH! Get that up you Telecrap. I cant believe anyone on the kennel still reads that garbage. People in Europe have the right idea when it comes to journalists and newspapers in general. Today's news is tomorrows toilet paper.
I get what you're saying Vlasnik however I wouldn't wipe my a$$ with their paper, it'd just dirty my a$$ even more lol

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love when the daily telegraph hates us, much better than when greenberg went with lamb and kevin moore to their offices to beg them to start writing positive headlines
My thoughts exactly

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its very hard today to find any news articles that are unbiased or have very cryptic meanings or quotes in it nowdays.
ive always believed the News whether it being on TV,Radio,Newspapers and now online are what they want you to hear so ive resorted to trawling through many articles from different sources to get a better more grounded read.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All journos talk shit, it's a prerequisite for the job.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Wests Tigers acknowledging Campbelltown/Magpies this week is what I call WINNING.

Western Suburbs & Illawarra get ****ed over way too much.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

" Canterbury's $20,000 fine for flouting the concussion laws proves the NRL is serious about putting player welfare above cosy relationships with head coaches. If TODD GREENBERG adopts the same stance on control freaks who snub the media guidelines, maybe the game will get a run of positive publicity."
Translation : We will hold the NRL to ransom until such times as they give journalists 24hr access to players, so we can in turn write as many cynical articles as we can for clickbait.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Translation : We will hold the NRL to ransom until such times as they give journalists 24hr access to players, so we can in turn write as many cynical articles as we can for clickbait.
I know, talk about kicking a dead horse,

Status
Not open for further replies.