Win or Loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Win or Lose I hope our fans don't stuff up the good reputation we have started to get.

I really think we are going to do a number on the Storm who have had a very easy run into the GF.

I just hope the papers on Monday morning are talking about the footy and not our fans trashing trains and rioting the streets :grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhh the tittle there is a thing called spell check................ who ever picked that up is not pissed enough pick your game up for tomorrow people dogd all the way make it count .

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hmmmm Swannies have already started the celebrations for Sydney!

Lets keep them going and we might get a two day public holiday!!!!!!

CARN the Dogs!!!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
hmmmm Swannies have already started the celebrations for Sydney!

Lets keep them going and we might get a two day public holiday!!!!!!

CARN the Dogs!!!!
If we win too, Any boss that makes anyone go to work for the week is a bum

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes the players will be loose after Des is done with them if we do lose.

G

Gibbo1977

Win or Lose I hope our fans don't stuff up the good reputation we have started to get.

I really think we are going to do a number on the Storm who have had a very easy run into the GF.

I just hope the papers on Monday morning are talking about the footy and not our fans trashing trains and rioting the streets :grinning:
Conpletely agree
like it or not because of our lebanese fan base we get a bad namr
lets hope all is good tomorrow which I am sure it will be

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
phuck the spelling - really good point.

We have THE best and most passionate supporters in the comp. We deserve to be recognised for this, if them little hektic phuckers stuff it up for the rest of us it will be so disappointing.

Just had dinner at belmore leagues - the atmosphere in belmore is magnificent everyone is having such a good time and you wouldn't see any other teams fans celebrate with the passion we have. Was safe, non threatening and fun. Hope it remains this way :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.