Opinion Win for the faithful.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nice win there tonight for the boys who have been working tirelessly and not giving up. Tested early and throughout with more ref howlers too blatant to argue. For the fans who have stayed faithful and resisted crapping on the lads enjoy!

Special mention to,
Tolman - Just a massive heart
Jacko - Serious cyborg Captain
CHN - Great talent

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About bloody time!!! We beat the cowgirls and the baby faced slutton and his goons!! Woo Hoo!!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice win there tonight for the boys who have been working tirelessly and not giving up. Tested early and throughout with more ref howlers to blatant to argue. For the fans who have stayed faithful and resisted crapping on the lads enjoy!

Special mention to,
CHN - Great talent
Yeah, agree man, I feel like there’s a solid culture within the playing group.

I think they’re really playing for each other atm.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done boys...a wins a win. Some real dud calls again.

Some really good signs...confidence is growing

thadoggiezman

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Shoutout to Okunbor too. Too many gutless fans bagging him out after 5 NRL games, he's only gonna improve and did remarkably well today apart from one dropped ball off our 20 (happens to the best of em, Latrell Mitchell in Origin) and the kick over the top (noone seemed to be too upset when Bmoz was on the receiving end). Anywho, ran the ball hard, scored a try and actually showed some good hands on a number of occasions, particularly in the lead up Jacko's try. Give the kid a chance you old, bald-headed bozos

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Nice win there tonight for the boys who have been working tirelessly and not giving up. Tested early and throughout with more ref howlers too blatant to argue. For the fans who have stayed faithful and resisted crapping on the lads enjoy!

Special mention to,
CHN - Great talent
I was impressed with Meaney and Elliot with the great runs and offloads.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
hope the team song gets posted this game, that bin wont be usable after

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was impressed with Meaney and Elliot with the great runs and offloads.
Meaney is very solid and as far as I'm concerned he's our long term FB, as soon as he learns the support art like the General use to do then he will be munching on meat pies. Elliot great pass for CHN but what concerns me is that he always seems to come on the field and do a few stupid things straight away like penalties etc.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meaney is very solid and as far as I'm concerned he our long term FB, as soon as he learns the support art like the General use to do then he will be munching on meat pies. Elliot great pass for CHN but what concerns me is that he always seems to come on the field and do a few stupid things straight away like penalties etc.
Meaney’s break out game is coming real soon. Every week he is getting more and more dangerous and little things are coming out in his skill set. That ball for CHN’s first while wasn’t that skilful was executed to perfection.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Shoutout to Okunbor too. Too many gutless fans bagging him out after 5 NRL games, he's only gonna improve and did remarkably well today apart from one dropped ball off our 20 (happens to the best of em, Latrell Mitchell in Origin) and the kick over the top (noone seemed to be too upset when Bmoz was on the receiving end). Anywho, ran the ball hard, scored a try and actually showed some good hands on a number of occasions, particularly in the lead up Jacko's try. Give the kid a chance you old, bald-headed bozos
He did well particularly after that first drop ball trying to pass it, i was concerned for his confidence....

Full credit to him, he stuck it out and did some good things.

Oh, I’ve got a sweet head of hair btw, my barber often comments about how thick and luscious it is!!

And I’m not that old either but carry on...

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done to the boys a win is a win no matter how we get them put points on in the second half which was good gotta keep the attitude up now not get to complacent all our wins will be hard earnt
Well done and lichaa got 6 mins :grinning:

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Special mention to,
CHN - Great talent
Been a hard road with some big flogging and then being competitive against storm and south's.
Haven't been so excited to see the New Kids On The Block since their concert

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Been a hard road with some big flogging and then being competitive against storm and south's.
Haven't been so excited to see the New Kids On The Block since their concert
Lol Yeah "You got it" the boys are "Hangin tough" "Tonight" but they stayed "Step by Step" together but I think they have "the right stuff"! Hahaha

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey what your problem with bozos....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How good does it feel.. I’m on a massive high , loved every second of it! Will be celebrating all week, very very proud of the effort tonight.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to get a win.
But the Cowboys were shithouse tonight.
CHN had a great game.
Thought Cogger was good also.
Lichaa 10 minutes of the worst passing in 1st grade ever. What the fuck???

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to get a win.
But the Cowboys were shithouse tonight.
CHN had a great game.
Thought Cogger was good also.
Lichaa 10 minutes of the worst passing in 1st grade ever. What the fuck???
You shouldn’t be surprised at Lichaa.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was impressed with our enthusiasm and energy..