Premium Member
Reaction score
What a talent and a nice guy bye bye tomic

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What an absolute freak, has literally just made his career this tournament. Good on him

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully he has a longer and more successful career than the last tall Greek Aussie (the Poo).

I saw the first set, but was just too knackered to go on.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow what a game!! Nick Krygios u little beauty. Just took down the #1 player on the world.
The last time a player outside the top 100 has beaten the number 1 player in the world was 22 years ago. Krygios is only 19 years as well.

I wonder what Tomic is thinking now?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he has a longer and more successful career than the last tall Greek Aussie (the Poo).

I saw the first set, but was just too knackered to go on.
The poo has some highlights in his career as well. Didnt he hump Paris Hilton at some stage?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hoping all this publicity and pressure that will inevitably flood his way won't affect his tennis.

He's got a lot of talent and potential, but we've seen it too many times what a stroke of the ego can do. We don't need another Tomic.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just hoping all this publicity and pressure that will inevitably flood his way won't affect his tennis.

He's got a lot of talent and potential, but we've seen it too many times what a stroke of the ego can do. We don't need another Tomic.
I believe he is a very good at basketball as well. Some have all the luck.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohooo Kvitova watta boss, destroyed Bouchard ! Fully deserved it .... Can't wait for fed and Novak tomorrow gunna be a beauty !!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Felt for Bouchard, she is a really nice looking girl with a future in the game!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
bitchard got owned tbh, the most overrated player out there and the greatest luck

cornet took out serena and kerber took out sharapova for her, and its been happening all year ffs

before the final she said she wanted to make her own history referring to not being compared to sharapova winning it so young, well she got her wish tbh one of the worst finals losses in wimbledon history and definitely the worst loss since 1975

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
bitchard got owned tbh, the most overrated player out there and the greatest luck

cornet took out serena and kerber took out sharapova for her, and its been happening all year ffs

before the final she said she wanted to make her own history referring to not being compared to sharapova winning it so young, well she got her wish tbh one of the worst finals losses in wimbledon history and definitely the worst loss since 1975
Bro but she it hot so all is good lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Her face and body aren't as good plus Bouchard has a twin sister lol
kvitova made a guy divorce nicole vaidisova to be with her tbh, this shouldnt happen on paper so my theory is there is something interesting to kvitova that isnt obvious

perhaps she is wild in bed for example and will do anything

while bouchard wouldnt even shake a girls hand because it looked weird for a pre match promo

so enjoy not being able to do anything tbh

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
kvitova made a guy divorce nicole vaidisova to be with her tbh, this shouldnt happen on paper so my theory is there is something interesting to kvitova that isnt obvious

perhaps she is wild in bed for example and will do anything

while bouchard wouldnt even shake a girls hand because it looked weird for a pre match promo

so enjoy not being able to do anything tbh
Brah once the foreplay kicks in she will do what ever I want

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Brah once the foreplay kicks in she will do what ever I want
Nano "what do you mean i cant even touch your breasts ffs, this is a standard move"

Rodzilla "ffs kvitova lets tone it down, im not doing that"

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nano "what do you mean i cant even touch your breasts ffs, this is a standard move"

Rodzilla "ffs kvitova lets tone it down, im not doing that"
Haha, I doubt a female athlete would be that bitchy for some action

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha, I doubt a female athlete would be that bitchy for some action
like i said she didnt even do a handshake because it didnt look right to be promoting a match with a nothing player, she is very image related and selective tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.