Opinion Wilson new fullback

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For his first hit out at FB, he was impressive. Involved in 3-4 tries.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering Perham was moved out of FB today i think he might get a stint in reserves and Wilson will get a run...

There is plenty of Dylan Edwards about Wilson's style so CC might be salivating at the prospect.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering Perham was moved out of FB today i think he might get a stint in reserves and Wilson will get a run...

There is plenty of Dylan Edwards about Wilson's style so CC might be salivating at the prospect.
He was? I actually didn't notice, who slotted in?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

was only moved caused averillo didnt finish the game and we had no one else who could of played center so they swapped perham and rajab which made the mose sense

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Considering Perham was moved out of FB today for KR I think he might get a stint in reserves and Wilson will get a run...

He may as well give Wilson a shot but Fox prob gets picked for Blues so Wilson gets a wing spot and Perham survives another cut

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
was only moved caused averillo didnt finish the game and we had no one else who could of played center so they swapped perham and rajab which made the mose sense
We have seen CC make bolder moves... In the end he still moved a spine player out of position. Could be taken with a grain of salt but CC is happy to make changes and the Wilson move to FB was one.