Willie Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey guys i noe that willie is now the most hated player to leave belmore, but an honest question...

If you were in Willie Masons position would you have done the same thing?

i mean he left for less money, his reasons were that he disagreed with folkes and noad, and he said that its either him or noad and im being deadset honest can u see his point of view and where he's coming from, i noe that aftermath with him leaving was a sh*t go and giving folkesy a spray but i can kinda understand that he left for his reasons and if he left without all the media disturbance would u still hold respect for him???

the only thing that annoyed me is that if he chose to leave earlier we coulda kept shrek or asotasi, thats wat gave me the sh*ts

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didn't leave for less money!

Rest assured, he gets plenty. Just not taxed. Under the table stuff.

Also, his boxing promotion (only 1 cause he will get flattened) will earn him $100k.

BLEEDING BLUE

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mason is a cock fullstop. He knew he wanted out, the bitterness was always there, he just decided to walk out on us at the worst possible time. forget out the staff, what about the commitment to the team. let the sellout enjoy his lattes with the other poofs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
OMFG like we havent talked about this from every angle possible since it happened. And now who really cares? Next person to start a Mason thread has to sleep with Pauline Hanson for a month

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
the guy showed no respect for authorty he got told no had a tantrum and left. now there will be no folkes next year and noad left at the beginning of the season, so how does it look now as he says he did not have a problem with the club itself. to be honest i dont think his heart is in it at the roosters but he made his bed now he has to lie in it. also i disliked the contiunally bashing of the club he did when he left and i am going to find it hard to cheer for him if he plays for A.ustralia and NSW

M

mofo sixx

If i was in Willie Masons Shoes, i would give myself an uppercut

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sure less money.....Tooth fairy and santa are more believable

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i think im sure with a search you can find out what the people on this forum think about mason hth

H

Haztrick

FFS get over him. He's gone. No longer a Bulldog. Get over it guys and move on.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys i noe that willie is now the most hated player to leave belmore, but an honest question...

If you were in Willie Masons position would you have done the same thing?

i mean he left for less money, his reasons were that he disagreed with folkes and noad, and he said that its either him or noad and im being deadset honest can u see his point of view and where he's coming from, i noe that aftermath with him leaving was a sh*t go and giving folkesy a spray but i can kinda understand that he left for his reasons and if he left without all the media disturbance would u still hold respect for him???

the only thing that annoyed me is that if he chose to leave earlier we coulda kept shrek or asotasi, thats wat gave me the sh*ts
Dont be such a mushroom mate. If your still in the dark about why Mason, Noad, and Folkes were blewing, you must be from outer space

G

Gladiator.

ffs he wanted to join roosters the instant he heard fitler was coaching

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMFG like we havent talked about this from every angle possible since it happened. And now who really cares? Next person to start a Mason thread has to sleep with Pauline Hanson for a month
Really....yummm...ill have a go at 'er, can you set it up :grinning:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a good reason Mason left, and that was Politis.
As soon as he left he was going to the rorters. No other team.

Politis must of wanted what he saw in the end of season match Mason played ;)

Noone throws away a 450K contract that easily

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
If I was in Mason's shoes i'd be a stinking pile of traitor ****.

The Outsider

Waterboy
Reaction score
hows mason a traitor, he ****ing ran all over us and put sonny to shame, my love and respect for the big man will never fade, love the mase always a dog by heart

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hows mason a traitor, he ****ing ran all over us and put sonny to shame, my love and respect for the big man will never fade, love the mase always a dog by heart
someone who echoes my sentiments. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.