Willie "I HATE SOUTHS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you Rooster scum on our forum then?

You know we hate Mason, you know we hate Roosters and i definitely believe the Rabbitohs will kick the sh!t outa the cock-sucking, motherf*cking Rorters

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The insults are misguided.

He says 'I hate Souths' and everyone acts like its a crime. Might as insult whoever on these forums have said it.

Or maybe Mason has just scarred you all for life lol.. meh.
enjoy this forum because your heartless and souless fans don't have one.... GO THE BUNNIES! hate the RORTORS!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're all acting like he commited a crime. You dumbarses have said that you hate Souths plenty of times before and when WILLIE MASON says it you blow up. :O:O:O

I fail to see what's wrong.
Poor Geohood. I remember not so long ago it was us people here who had to cop the flack involved with defending the big unit. I am sure you had turns at badmouthing him before he was part of your club, now that us Bulldogs fans have reason to despise him you can't deny us the privilege of flinging some of the crap we dealt with back in his direction. We have had to defend him for so much longer than you should have to. Enjoy defending him until the day he decides it's time to sell out your club too. You currently have the rose coloured glasses on that are provided by having him in your side. He WILL continue to speak before thinking so get used to having the crap flung at your club for it.

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you people agree with what Mason said or not?

You hate Souffs and Mason and the Roosters??

Make up your minds, lol. You're sure a touchy bunch.

And to answer your questions, Im a poster on quite a few forums - I just love league. ;)

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's simple really we love the doggies and have our fingers crossed that the roosters get hammered every weekend by ANYONE. People got a soft spot for bunnies this week for obvious reasons we'll hate them again next week..

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol fair enough. This is what following league is all about.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, didn't he also say he hated the roosters in the not so distant past.

He loves sucking cock, and licking politis crack, I hope kidwell owns his big chin ass.
Well there is someone in his team that would show Willie his O face ... not mentioning any names for obvious reasons...

R

rainmaker

Roosters are ****ed on friday night!!!

There team dosent come close to Souths

Extremely overated

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I support the dogs and anyone playing the roosters.

Theres a bumper sticker the same but Eels.... should make roosters ones tbh

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Why are you Rooster scum on our forum then?

You know we hate Mason, you know we hate Roosters and i definitely believe the Rabbitohs will kick the sh!t outa the cock-sucking, motherf*cking Rorters
Have a whinge, like always.

Willie, we have something in common. Who'da thunkit?

Status
Not open for further replies.