Will you be angry if we don't get a new 7 for 2024 ?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prefer some decent forwards as a priority a quality half is hard to come by out all that’s possibly available I’d prefer cogger

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's he teaching them exactly? Because it looks like he is teaching them to go backwards instead of forward.
I'm gonna take that a rhetorical question bro because I know your not being serious..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm gonna take that a rhetorical question bro because I know your not being serious..
Teaching them to run for 73m against one of the worst Cup sides…

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No it's a genuine question, sounds like you can't answer it and are deflecting.

What is he teaching them?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Teaching them to run for 73m against one of the worst Cup sides…
Does he teach them to get dominated in every run like he does?

He was just another dud panic buy that has failed again.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He was good in 2021 as i had him in Fantasy haha but he’s declined rapidly since then

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No it's a genuine question, sounds like you can't answer it and are deflecting.
No, I assume you know your footy and your just being a smart ass.

If you honestly think a 204 game international has nothing to teach about attitude, professionalism and the art of yargage and pointing to the bunch of kids we have atm then fcuk me bro...

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, I assume you know your footy and your just being a smart ass.

If you honestly think a 204 game international has nothing to teach about attitude, professionalism and the art of yargage and pointing to the bunch of kids we have atm then fcuk me bro...
Lol, it's working well...

PS MASSIVE fkn lol @ international. You talking about the 3 games he played in 2019 9s comp? FMD.....now who's being a smart arse?

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol, it's working well...

PS MASSIVE fkn lol @ international. You talking about the 3 games he played in 2019 9s comp? FMD.....now who's being a smart arse?
Nahhhh fcuk off he played for England didnt he or was atleast in the squad?! lol.

Regardless he is still a seasoned professional whose experience is valuable atm and its good its in reggies because that is where the next generation is atm.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nahhhh fcuk off he played for England didnt he or was atleast in the squad?! lol.

Regardless he is still a seasoned professional whose experience is valuable atm and its good its in reggies because that is where the next generation is atm.
Honestly my bro I'm not trying to put you on show but I checked and it was only 3 games in the 9s in 2019.

Well he seems more at home in reserves and our reserves would put 40 on our FGers so leave him there.

Just a shame he eats 500k from our cap

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you look at the stats of our NSW Cup game against the Magpies it really shows how poor our forwards situation is. Corey Waddell was the only forward who ran for more than 100m. Nu Brown who isn’t a big body at all ran for 136m in comparison to players such as Sutton, RFM, Pele who were all under 100m. It’s just embarrassing the state of it and we must do everything we can to fix it
Whole of club truth session to be conducted by Gus?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Came highly recommended by sticky tho ,:grinning:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly my bro I'm not trying to put you on show but I checked and it was only 3 games in the 9s in 2019.

Well he seems more at home in reserves and our reserves would put 40 on our FGers so leave him there.

Just a shame he eats 500k from our cap
Not trying to put me on show... Your a funny *****, because i got the international part wrong.

He is still the most experienced forward in our pack and if you think he has nothing worth learning off then you're awesome bro.

Truth is Sutton started the season very strong as did Kingy...BUT they are both benchies , they were starters and both burnt out. The guys deserve a break and are being utilised respectively. (King bench - Sutton reggies)

And honestly the 500k is absolutely horseshit.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not trying to put me on show... Your a funny *****, because i got the international part wrong.

He is still the most experienced forward in our pack and if you think he has nothing worth learning off then you're awesome bro.

Truth is Sutton started the season very strong as did Kingy...BUT they are both benchies , they were starters and both burnt out. The guys deserve a break and are being utilised respectively. (King bench - Sutton reggies)

And honestly the 500k is absolutely horseshit.
King hasn't been the same since his injury and there are rumours in the background about him.

So if 500k is wrong, how much are we pissing away on him?

PS yeah I wasn't trying to embarrass you about the international part, he couldn't cut oranges for internationals.