Will we see Lichaa in FG again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Back to reggies Michael. You have had a fair go. Must start with our second half team from now on.

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler hooked him, and he NEVER does that.

Game over for him after that shit of a pass.

you mean two brain dead passes in a row which ended up in no mans land and picked up by Rabbits, and that too at within 10 m of try line?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Des presser answers this question

Yes Lichaa will start next week

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Before everyone loses their shit on Tuesday Lichaa will start at 9 if you watch Des presser

So please no 1000 threads on Tuesday

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye looked sharp created opportunities and backed up he can't go into hiding at 9 I like him there not sure if he could go 90 mins straight off the bat might have to ease into it
Lucky a game only goes for 80 then lol!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa was a mess in the first half, he looked off the pace.

Mbye was solid defensively and he came up with a 1 on 1 tackle that forced an error.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont think lichaa would offer anything off the bench to be honest. So most likely ot will be the same team as this week and mbye will move to hooker.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't understand how this kid was so hyped as a youngster?
He can't pass the ball for shit, runs with his head down, yet was touted as an attacking hooker...and NSW SOO hooker of the future. No matter how hard I try...just don't see it.

Best he goes and finds a coach he can understand, obviously mumbles hasn't done him any favours in developing his game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des presser answers this question

Yes Lichaa will start next week
Starting Lichaa for the first defensive 20-30min is good thing for this team, the problem is starting Mbye in the halves.... he bombed 2 tries with the fact he couldn't read an overlap today and needs to get the eff out of the halves. It is an issue but not really a bad one as it seems to balance itself out whilst it unbalances other teams during the course of the game.

I guess this whole interchange with Frawley is working out and Hasler is playing it well as you what? YOU NEVER CHANGE A WINNING TEAM.

Next yr though...

Tedesco
Reynolds
Frawley ( Fcuk I hope this kid can keep it up after he gets found out )
Mbye

Woolford

Jizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.