Will we make the top 8?

Will we make the top 8?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our halves dont change, then yes. We will finish outside the 8.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we will be fine..we will make it somewheer 6-8th...BUT we seem to struggle to play 8- mins..
Our halves can do the job, but we seem to starngled with KMOORES game plan that says 1 out hit ups for 5 tackles then kick...unless
we change that and the halves get better ball to the backline..we will struggle

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I all depends if the other NRL teams can play a little ****ter then us and let us win the game. Maybe that won't even work. We were handed the game tonight in the first and second half and still couldn't win it.

hhh

Waterboy
Reaction score
No chance the way we are going. Something has to change. Thank god we have pritchard in the team he is playing great.

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
BULLDOGS will not make the 8 if we keep going like this.

No confidence, no attack, no defence, we dont run strait and hard we go fast sideways, we cant catch bombs so we encourage the defence to bomb, we never start a game fired up we always chasing points in second half, why cant we start a game like we did in the 2nd half of the dragons game, no we always wait and see what the opposition have before we react. We should be proactive not reactive and always come out fired up run the ball hard and tackle hard. This will never happen unless moore starts making some tough decisions. Fire up boys lets see what you guys can do and prove me wrong.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if tigers win this weekend, we will be number 8. so any more losses and we are likely to drop out of top 8. also, our point differential is crap, only 1. if we didnt score them 2 tries at the end, we would have been pushed out of the top 8 and be placed 9th...this is ridiculous for a team after 3 rounds on top.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won't even make tommorrow, I have lost faith in Moore in the same way Folkes lost enthusiasm, the same old gutter tactics of insulting a Bulldog supporter Newcastle style to undermine the determination of a young first grade squad, the gutlessness of the whole thing reeks of drooling vampire scum.

C

chipandchase

we played canberra without Campo, Shillington, Lahs and Dugon, and we got smashed, yes smashed, the score was not a true reflection of the game.
it was disgraceful tonight

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
On paper yes, on performance we will be bottom 4!

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After last nights performance, NO! And we thought we were coming into the "easier" part of the draw, Titans (Home but really Away), Manly (H), Sharks (H), Tigers (A), Panthers (A), Storm (H), Warriors (A)..... God help us

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we won't. I thought we'd probably get there on the quality of our players, despite how poorly coached we are, but now I'm starting to think we will finish up like Souths did last season.

I'm gutted, because we have a great squad but are led by an inept dud who doesn't know how to get them to perform.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the phuck will we make the eight without an expansive attack plan, a kicking game, a play maker, a leader, an ability to move UP off the defensive line ..........................and Kevin Moore coaching us ????????????????????????

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The change has to be made now! Its not too late.
Scrap the 1 out garbage Dragons like gameplan and let the boys play expansive exciting football from the kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.