Will the new 6 again rule last?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont even watch it anymore i been supporting the mariners even been to their games as for league they better fix it or it dies

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget about any new fans coming onboard. If I was them Id be concerned with driving away existing fans.
Well theyve lost me i was pretty hardcore rugby league i still keep an eye on the dogs more out of loyalty than interest tbh

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The footy tonight was horrible. The product is going downhill very quick
Dude watching tonight and no word of a lie I though to myself, when my son grows up maybe he'll be better off playing soccer lol. He's not even 1 yet, but by the time he's old enough the game could well and truely be destroyed by then if Valandys continues on this trajectory

Last edited:

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Football tonight made me sick not the game I love but I think vlandys is too stubborn to backtrack and will run this game into the ground at least if our clubs gone to shut the entire sport might as well too I guess

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Imma cool with 6 again for inside the ten, but for scrummage fuckups maybe revert

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But imma still maintain what we be seeing is just ten result of the rules changing overnight and squads have not yet adapted yo. Contracts didn’t become obsolete and players that were playas in 2019 and 2020 are getting found out and we haven’t fully sorted out the gems from the baby Obama dolls yet.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back the contests! I can't see how it's going to attract new fans with the one sided scorelines.
Worst rule the scum nrl have made but might be over taken soon by this sin bin for high tackles lol. The nrl is digging themselves a hole way too back to get out from soon enough

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In some cases, its actually not beneficial to the attacking team as they don't get a penalty and kick for touch which marches them 30 or so meters down field. They should use it only in the opposition attacking 20.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they’re going to hand out sin bins like lollies, bring back the 5min bin. Maybe even bring the player back after a try is scored, ala ice hockey

shoulder charges, punctured lungs etc can be 10min bins, fine.

And guaranteed, the dogs will cop a high shot and it’ll be play on. The rule change will only get wiped once Robbo has another cry

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In some cases, its actually not beneficial to the attacking team as they don't get a penalty and kick for touch which marches them 30 or so meters down field. They should use it only in the opposition attacking 20.
Exactly. Also when a team gets six again but knocks on straight away it's a handover... Other areas of the game you get to play advantage, so why is it not afforded their ? So many holes in the way it's adjudicated

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah ... it’s not good... but you got to have a look at the over total match points in your same game multi.