Will the lebanese fans be upset if Elmasri is shafted by the dogs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

I think its a disgrace that El masri is not being offered a fair contract.
He has been nothing short og legendary for the blue and white.
He is the only dogs player that plays for his jersey 100%
I want to know the lebanese fans feelings on this and how upset will you be if he gets shafted

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be a little upsetting. Its a good feeling knowing theres someone of Lebanese decent playing in the top grade of football. Most Greek Bulldogs fans were pretty upset wen Anasta left and I think it will be similar with the Lebs n Hazem.

M

Mr Miyagi

It will be a little upsetting. Its a good feeling knowing theres someone of Lebanese decent playing in the top grade of football. Most Greek Bulldogs fans were pretty upset wen Anasta left and I think it will be similar with the Lebs n Hazem.
Nah f@ck anasta lol
We have koups now lol

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
i'm lebanese, don't c why we should be upset about it, speaking of the true fans that is

and like game breaker said, he can still be a role model

but as a bulldogs fan, all of us should be upset...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So would the Greek community have been upset when Polla left, and the Moari contigent if Utai goes, the anglos if Shrek goes... ??
Were all Bulldogs supporters nomatter what nationality.
Also as much as its made out that lebanese are Bulldog fans theres plenty going for Parra, Saints and the Tigers. Lebanese fans do not only follow the Dogs
(Also the club wont shaft anyone, at the end of the day they will do what they think is in the best interests of the team and club)

A

Abz

I think its a disgrace that El masri is not being offered a fair contract.
He has been nothing short og legendary for the blue and white.
He is the only dogs player that plays for his jersey 100%
I want to know the lebanese fans feelings on this and how upset will you be if he gets shafted
If he legs it he legs it. I suppose we feel the way you'd feel if Nick Kouparitsas or Jimmy The Greek left.

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
So would the Greek community have been upset when Polla left, and the Moari contigent if Utai goes, the anglos if Shrek goes... ??
If your refering to craig polla mounter, is he really greek?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I am not lebanese and i would be shattered if Haz left, he is one awesome and great bulldog, and will never be forgotten (well if he goes to the Rorters, i will flame him to death, but thats another story) :grinning:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The was an arguement over Polly as to whether he was eligible for the Blues or maroons. I think the Blues won, but he didnt end up playing Origin anyway. I think he played for City though??

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i am not lebanese. and Haz is still my hero and id be shattered if he left

A

Abz

One look at your signature tells us that :( haroum I was Hazem to stay.

H

Haztrick

Why just the Lebanese fans? El Masri is my favorite player and we should have enough to retain our most loyal player ever (IMO), well at least you would think that is how management have worked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.