Will Reni be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anasta, Mase, now SBW. He said 2 months ago that he was close friends with these guys and didnt know wat he'd do if SBW went aswell. Well now he has wat will Reni's attitude be towards the club and SBW

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
If Reni wants to forgive SBW for this, and if he declares that he is still mates with him after this... sack him. Total clean out if we need it. No one is bigger than our club.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Don't need Reni anyway. Hasn't performed for a while. Let him go - the change will do him good. Maybe he can recapture his form somewhere else, away from the baggage he carries at our club.

Good luck to him.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
reni will definately leave..

he won't play past 2009 MARK MY WORDS (for a 2nd time. i was right the 1st time)

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i think reni will see his contract out but after that he will be gooone..

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a sh!t thread. No need to add fuel to the fire.

Reni has done nothing recently to drag his name through it.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

my sources tell me reni WILL be LEAVING THE BULLDOGS very soon. as soon as he gets a chance he's gone like the wind.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not looking for anything

just speaking the truth mate.. reni aint happy at the dogs.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score

Not recently, but the sentiment was there earlier. I doubt the club was able to make Reni happy with a click of the fingers.

He is not perfoming to his ability, I believe he deserves a good contract, but I would not offer him one at the Dogs. Rebuild with new blood.

M

Mason's Gay....

He is one of the very minute peformersin our team. Which senior players are available for next year.

haz, reni, patten, utai, ryan

Reni will not leave, simply, once his contract is over he will run like the wind. There is no doubt. I think Ryan will do the same

K

KL

why is Reni always the guy who gets bagged as well when some maggot walsk out on us.

reni hasn't done anything or said anything yet. if he leaves after his contract expires then that is his decision.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
If Reni wants to forgive SBW for this, and if he declares that he is still mates with him after this... sack him. Total clean out if we need it. No one is bigger than our club.
That's all well and good, but soon you won't have enough people to make up a club. I hope Reni stays with the Dogs.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he see's out his contract, i'll be happy, his been one of my favourite players, i even named my bird after him. If it the end of his contract he see's better oppurtunities elsewhere both on and off the field, good luck to him.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill bet 10 thousand dollars that reni leaves once he's contract runs out OR sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.