Will Maitua be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
While we're cleansing our club of the d!ckheads that put shame on our club off the field... why not keep it going?

Reni Maitua has already threatened he'd walk out on the dogs if Mason goes... So why has he gone quiet lately?

I say we let him go. He cares as much about our club as Mason does.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Roosters snapped him up too! They already know they can!

But realistically, I see him in Green and Red next year, playing alongside Asotasi and Craig Wing.

We already know we're going to struggle in 2008, but we need to cleanse and rebuild this club into one like the Canterbury side that Bullfrog Moore helped build.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
when was maitua quoted on threatening to leave if mason did??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think many people have the heart to be so rude to their generous employer, NRL players are on a good wicket these days and most would be happy to have a contract rather than, 'nah I dont like this one anymore'

Malla

Reaction score
^exactly. He never did. He was supporting his mate.. Im sure you would have did the same, Soulja. Maybe if he has a big season, doggies will look to upgrade his contract and that might be enough insentive for him to stay. Otherwise, he'd probably get offers just like any other player in the comp.. I don't think he wants to leave though. I can only see him playing for us or souths.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
when was maitua quoted on threatening to leave if mason did??
There were strong stories being circulated in the media that he was going to follow Mason out.

Malcolm Noad denied those stories of course...

But if it's true, then he can go...

K

kennyy

he wasnt quoted on that he said "no comment"

reni is one of the talkers that is in that group. If he goes we should do it now. We dont want a penrith or newcastle style season..

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There were strong stories being circulated in the media that he was going to follow Mason out.

if its true...he can leave...i agree

but the article, im with mason: maitua or something like that didnt quote maitua saying anything about leaving....

i just dont think we should sit here assuming and dissing maitua before anything happens

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
if its true...he can leave...i agree

but the article, im with mason: maitua or something like that didnt quote maitua saying anything about leaving....

i just dont think we should sit here assuming and dissing maitua before anything happens
Well thats why my thread is an open question: Will Maitua be next?

He's made us look bad before off the field... Drink driving, altercations with nightclub bouncers, etc...

We don't need players like that...

We never used to have players like that...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol an example of threads in this place being created without much thought.

The same people who are b!tching about so many our players leaving, are saying other players of ours should leave. You want people to leave or stay?

yld-dog73

unleashed!!
Reaction score
Well said. He is the bad culture that big mouth Mason was talking about,getting wasted at the cross at any given chance.

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good to see that you are swayed by the media so greatly. This is the problem with too many of our fans. Gullibility

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Lol an example of threads in this place being created without much thought.

The same people who are b!tching about so many our players leaving, are saying other players of ours should leave. You want people to leave or stay?
Listen, I never cried out for Mason to stay.

Didn't you see my thread about cleaning out this club???

I was in favour of seeing players go if they didn't put any heart and soul into this club.

And I still stand by that line of thought now.

So before you go telling me I started this thread without thought, try to remember my stance on this issue.

And don't forget... the thread is an open question: Will Maitua be next?

It doesn't say "F*k Maitua off right now!"

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well thats why my thread is an open question: Will Maitua be next?

He's made us look bad before off the field... Drink driving, altercations with nightclub bouncers, etc...

We don't need players like that...

We never used to have players like that...
sbw hasnt been very innocent off field either....are we calling for him to leave??

we dont need more players leaving.....

i think he is beneficial to the club so until he does something anything like mason i dont support him leaving

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Good to see that you are swayed by the media so greatly. This is the problem with too many of our fans. Gullibility
This coming from the person who didn't believe the media when Mason was about to sign with the Roosters.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah it is a question....but why even bring it up?? the mason drama is enough for now

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
sbw hasnt been very innocent off field either....are we calling for him to leave??
Sonny Bill has publicly come out and apologised for his bad behaviour. On a number of occasions.

Since then, he has hardly been in the spotlight for the wrong reasons.

But if he ever showed disrespect and disregard for the Dogs, then he can leave too!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
yeah it is a question....but why even bring it up?? the mason drama is enough for now
Why bring it up? Because it is a Bulldogs forum.

People can raise whatever issues they want to raise.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thats right if they ever direspect the club they can leave

but until then....i dont want to think about more players leaving

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why bring it up? Because it is a Bulldogs forum.

People can raise whatever issues they want to raise.
yeah okay fair enough

i personally dont like bringing up 'what ifs' when they are not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.