Will Kikau be a dud signing?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question. Is Kikau eligible for NSW and Australia? Never seems to rate a mention.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I thought Fiji is 2nd tier? Only thought today why he’s never had a crack at origin or Aus.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I thought Fiji is 2nd tier? Only thought today why he’s never had a crack at origin or Aus.
Kikau was born in Fiji and didn't move to Australia until he was around 18.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question actually mate. Dont know about origin rules these days. Dont think he had played at junior level here though.
As for playing for Aus, may be he can if he wants to. Radradra played for both fiji and aust

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Being selfish I don't want him or any of our players wasting their time and risking injury with origin.
It’s good you think that because then the mighty Maroons can easily win.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Until we improve the whole system players will not perform to their potential. Imagine that lightning play the ball he had last night with some of our players. They’d still be half asleep probably 30m behind the play. CC has a big job ahead of him.
Spot on.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling it here first this thread is going to become a Dud Thread...at least you provided a few quotes to use for next few seasons

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Will your post be a dud post? I guess it’s in Kikau’s hands :grinning:

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kikau won't be a dud.
He's gonna add to your attack.
I think your biggest issue is a decent 7.

Doesn't have to be top shelf but a decent organiser and prepared to chance stuff.
Don't know who's available.

Next year will be a very different & competitive Dogs side .

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An edge running 2nd rower needs halves that can create ripples the 2nd rower can exploit in the defensive line. We really need a good instinctive half & there is no one currently in our club that fills that role. In saying that Kikau will still be great for us as long as he doesnt clock off. I think Ciraldo will keep him on point.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately he won't get a shot with NSW as a Bulldog while Fittler is coaching. He'll be salty Kikau left the Panthers for us.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unfortunately he won't get a shot with NSW as a Bulldog while Fittler is coaching. He'll be salty Kikau left the Panthers for us.
They picked Burton and panthers were dirty they lost him