Will Kerr and Adam keighran

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After watching keighran for the whole.season and will kerr the last 2 weeks these two have a big future at the club , partically Keighran he looks like an all round footballer playing in the halves , anyone know there contract situations ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Adam Keighran contracted this year and next. Will Kerr has been in our junior system for quite a few years now and was named in the U18's squad this year. Has attracted interest from other clubs but loves the Dogs.I Love it that he has been given a chance in U20's late this season. Only little bloke but a talent.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, what happened to Lachlan Lewis?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Keighran contracted this year and next. Will Kerr has been in our junior system for quite a few years now and was named in the U18's squad this year. Has attracted interest from other clubs but loves the Dogs.I Love it that he has been given a chance in U20's late this season. Only little bloke but a talent.
They both look like they have massive potential. The only thing that worries me about Kerr is his size he's tiny even in under 20's.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive heard great things about Kerr and thats from people involved in junior development at our club for over 20 years..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They both look like they have massive potential. The only thing that worries me about Kerr is his size he's tiny even in under 20's.
A lot have said this about Will and it is a big step up from being a very good player in U16-18 age. Still he has handled the last few weeks okay against much bigger guys. We have a couple of jockey sized fellas in the U 20's, him and the hooker Tramontana

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot have said this about Will and it is a big step up from being a very good player in U16-18 age. Still he has handled the last few weeks okay against much bigger guys. We have a couple of jockey sized fellas in the U 20's, him and the hooker Tramontana
He's actually pretty solid for a little guy though. He still would have some more growing to do. It will be very interesting to see how he develops in under 20's next year. I can't stand that hooker tramontana I hope Woodford is taking his position next year haha.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Will has a brother named Wayne

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolute "work in progress" but show promising signs.

But then again many before them have loooked good in NYC/NSWRL and not moved on to NRL successfully.

Bergamin is an interesting one. Kinda just popped up with little known about him, but shows great vision for a fullback, and seems strong for his size.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seeing the no.9 in the black head gear reminds me of Ennis lol. Will looks pretty sharp tbh, years away from seeing NRL though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/08/12/highlights_pups_pile.html

Tries in order:
#1 = Josh Bergamin
#9 = Joey Tramontana
#2 = Bailey Simonssen
#13 = Hayden Ashcroft
#6 = Adam Keighran
#2 = Bailey Simonssen 2
#3 = Kiko Manu
#11 = D'Rhys Miller
#12 = Luis Strickland
#7 = Will Kerr
That ball for Millers try was f**king unbelieveable by Tramontana.

Keep in mind though that game was against the worst defending side in the comp and current wooden spoon candidates.

d0ody

tad fancy
Reaction score
Agree, Invisible. Getting on the outside shoulder of three blokes for a straight run LA/TA is not easy, even in 20s.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Was jayden playing prop? lol

HE normally lines up on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.