Will Des deliberately sabotage our future?

• Complete overhaul of structure. Will give his all.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • 50/50 effort. Will coach well but not go out of his way to recruit/succeed

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Fuckin chaotic sabotage

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will he do the noble thing and coach for a new contract or not give a fuck? Vote.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
“I have been employed by this Club as its Head Coach. I have the utmost confidence in the systems,
structures and strategies that we have in place and I’m looking forward to working with the Board, CEO
and staff to produce the results we all want in 2017.”

That's his comments tonight nothing's changing

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“I have been employed by this Club as its Head Coach. I have the utmost confidence in the systems,
structures and strategies that we have in place and I’m looking forward to working with the Board, CEO

Shit. That really concerns me

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I thought you were joking fmd that's for real!!
We need to sack Ray Dib

Reactions: DT

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt it, he's a professional, can't imagine him wanting to tarnish his own record by being vindictive. No reason for him to be either, Mortimer made a mistake and has resigned, no reason for Des to hate the club for that.

Don't know about complete overhaul, but I'm sure he'll do his best to win (not sure that will equal people agreeing with what he does).

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My thoughts were that his pride would mean he at least wants to keep his coaching percentage intact and bring in quality players and structures to prove everyone wrong ffs

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score

Great, more Desball

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will fuck us over for the next 5 years. So many players off contract as the cap will rise in 2018, with a stable coach would be in a good position to recruit players. But with Des seemingly gone then, we won't name a coach until after the seasons done. We'll be fucked.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll try to do enough to make the finals. Again.

At best we'll make the finals, but be also-rans. Again.

We'll miss out on all significant players up for recruitment. Again.

One pass hit-ups for forwards will be plays 1-5. Again.

Despite what the fans want, Des will get a contract extension for $1m+/season. Again.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Des has already fucked us up
No talent in our juniors no talent in first grade his fucked our attack is fucked our club and his getting payed more in 1 year than I make in 10 years

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will fuck us over for the next 5 years. So many players off contract as the cap will rise in 2018, with a stable coach would be in a good position to recruit players. But with Des seemingly gone then, we won't name a coach until after the seasons done. We'll be fucked.
Exact thing I'm worried about! It sounds like his head is still up his ass by what he's had to say, but I also think the board and our CEO, has their head up his ass as well.... Looking forward to 2022!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That line shows he has no care for the club and doesn't want to connect to it. "this club" fmd.
I thought that aswell it's such a sterile comment to make. I don't think I have ever heard him say that he wants to be here. He's just a money hungry leech.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

He already has, just look at how weak our first grade squad is, look at our nsw cup team and our U20's team. All three grades have average at best lineups. Damage is already done. Just remember the first year he took over(inherited) all 3 grades made the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.