No Source Will Chambers?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have heard dogs are close to signing a former Australian centre not currently in the nrl. Not been told who but my guess is will chambers, not sure about this one but could be a good addition to mentor averillo and the likes coming through

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who knows.!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before he left, he had issues with his defence at Melbourne and didn't feature in the finals..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Better than Goodwin I guess..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Koroibete or Radradra play for the kangaroos? Would’ve probably been on the wing if they did

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Koroibete or Radradra play for the kangaroos? Would’ve probably been on the wing if they did
Radradra did but I was told it’s an older player who’s past his best but still serviceable

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have heard dogs are close to signing a former Australian centre not currently in the nrl. Not been told who but my guess is will chambers, not sure about this one but could be a good addition to mentor averillo and the likes coming through
Source?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not a really credible source though. If you don't mind me asking, What is the name of the Facebook page?
Yeah could be total bullshit just putting it out there seems to be reported from Brent read from the Australian, the page is named “footy on film”

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not a really credible source though. If you don't mind me asking, What is the name of the Facebook page?
Appears to have been removed but there is a vague comment about there in it, initially said “they will sign a veteran centre, former rep player who’s not currently in the nrl, won’t make them genuine contenders but a certain step up from their current position”