Will Chambers charged for knee on Damien Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
State of Origin: Will Chambers charged for knee on Damien Cook
Queensland

Will Chambers of the Maroons has been charged for a knee on Damien Cook.Source: AAP
QUEENSLAND centre Will Chambers faces a one match ban after being slapped with a dangerous contact charge in NSW’s 22-12 win in Wednesday’s State of Origin opener in Melbourne.

Chambers was charged for a second half incident in which he appeared to raise his knee when tackled by Blues rake Damien Cook.

Cook required medical attention before resuming play.

Chambers — who has 90 carry over points — will escape a ban with an early plea to the grade one dangerous contact charge but will miss a week for NRL club Melbourne if he rolls the dice at the judiciary and loses.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely loved JAC and Mitchell scoring on him.

Eat absolute d!cks you flop

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Grub of the highest order.

Bunch of sore losers....the lot of them.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did it more than once. Bloke has a history of dirty plays.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
DO I remember Chambers raising his knees in the Storm V Dragons match at Kogarah earlier this year? Or was that a different Storm player?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He might as well fight it - worst case scenario is he has the game after Origin off!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Absolutely loved JAC and Mitchell scoring on him.

Eat absolute d!cks you flop
I loved how JAC showed him no mercy even though they're Storm team mates :grinning:

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish he got 6 weeks so QLD wouldn't select the dud!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Grubs are good for the game, your Chambers, Priors, Gallens, Hodges, Thaidays, Hipgraves, McGuires. If the game was filled with clean players it would be fucking boring. Grubs makes you hate a team even more and you get more geed when you beat the ***** they play for. Wish they brought the biff back. Deffs what we have lacked for years any player with niggle grubbiness and mongrel in them. I recall a thread talking about mongrel and majority of the comments said "we need someone with **** in them". I though all you olides wanted this shit back in the game. Oh that's right just not against the team you support. I forgot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.