Why was Jamal Idris out of the All Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the first game of the year, against a pretty fired up forward pack, I thought he was great.
Well thats good then

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

" Against better Opposition "

lol.
Mate, what are you smoking?

Are you saying Carl Webb and George Rose are the top of the props? Are you intentionally trying to be a ****? Bry and I were discussing the game just played, that is all. sheesh

D

dogs_4 lyf

Well thats good then

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Mate, what are you smoking?

Are you saying Carl Webb and George Rose are the top of the props? Are you intentionally trying to be a ****? Bry and I were discussing the game just played, that is all. sheesh
Mate, I was talking about Australia. Not the Indigenous all stars.

He proved in the Tri nations against the best of opposition that he is going to be one of the best in the NRL this year.

So sheesh.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

He proved in the Tri nations against the best of opposition that he is going to be one of the best in the NRL this year.

So sheesh.
Your talking to yourself then mate because the discussion we were having had absolutely nothing to do with that. Did you even read the posts properly?

Your just another dumb little sh1t talking about totally irrelevent things to try and prove some sort of point.

We werent discussing his overall football prowess, we were talking about the game just played. So tell me einstein, how has the Aus / Eng games got anythintg to with it?

Like I said earlier, stick your nose out of it you daft little f#$ker unless you actually want to talk about the topic at hand.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Your talking to yourself then mate because the discussion we were having hard absolutely nothing to do with that. Did you even read the posts properly?

Your just another dumb little sh1t talking about totally irrelevent things to try and prove some sort of point.

We werent discussing his overall football prowess, we were talking about the game just played. So tell me einstein, how has the Aus / Eng games got anythintg to with it?

Like I said earlier, stick your nose out of it you daft little f#$ker unless you actually want to talk about the topic at hand.
Mate, I said against better opposition. Refering to Australia. You said you want to see him against better opposition, hence why I asked you did you watch him against them. ;) Australia ARE better opposition. How hard is that to understand you retart?

So in another words stfu and watch what you say when you have no fkn clue what I am talking about you retarted twat.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, I said against better opposition. Refering to Australia. You said you want to see him against better opposition, hence why I asked you did you watch him against them. ;) Australia ARE better opposition. How hard is that to understand you retart?

So in another words stfu and watch what you say when you have no fkn clue what I am talking about you retarted twat.
*Retard

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

So sheesh.
Uhh proving it in one game isn't enough...

Hell SBW did exactly that when NZ was well beaten in the 2008 ANZAC test, SBW wasn't week in week out the best in the NRL even when he wasn't injured.

Nexus makes a far better point that you do, you can't assume any player will be one of the best in the NRL...Players like Thurston and Inglis have earned that title, not a yet to be proven Burgess.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Hell SBW did exactly that when NZ was well beaten in the 2008 ANZAC test, SBW wasn't week in week out the best in the NRL even when he wasn't injured.

Nexus makes a far better point that you do, you can't assume any player will be one of the best in the NRL...Players like Thurston and Inglis have earned that title, not a yet to be proven Burgess.
Dude whole point was, to prove the fact he has already proven his talent against better opposition. Nothing to do with what you are going on about. It wasnt only one game, he done it all tournament.

I didnt say he has earnt it, I said he will earn it.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Thankyou. Someone with a bit of logic

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

haha watch what i say.. or you'll do what karate kid? For me ikt takes alot more than a couple of good games before I start licking someones butt, but if your easily pleased, good for you. The Tri Nations is alot different to 26 weeks of NRL.

And dont be a fool, stay in school retart*

D

dogs_4 lyf

haha watch what i say.. or you'll do what karate kid? For me ikt takes alot more than a couple of good games before I start licking someones butt, but if your easily pleased, good for you. The Tri Nations is alot different to 26 weeks of NRL.

And dont be a fool, stay in school retart*
Yeah I might have to karate kid your head in soon, might understand what I meant.

Yeah the best player in the Tri nations series is not good enough. It cant be a fluke if you were that good. LOL

Dude he will prove to be one of the best buys this year.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well this thread went to ****

Status
Not open for further replies.