Why the meltdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
My issues are refs fuck up. Say sorry to us on field. Do nothing about it. Needs to be SACKED! He continually fucks us!

Next thing is we lose 2 players, down 14-4 penalty count. The Fucking bullshit with Jackson 7 minutes before half time with them
On 0!!!!!! Half time 0 score we run away I bet u! Instead these ***** get a bullshit advantage and score right where Jackson is defending as a fucking back up to an injured player.... yeh that’s fair.

Instead of 2-2 to premiers and favs as our loss we are 1-3.

Also dirty tolman might of been moving on and is now fucking injured.

Hopefully Mbye is ok. We missed him big time.

To’omaga and Ogden come
In next week for tolman assuming he’s injured and FUCKING ELLIOTT as he is FUCKING PATHETIC!!!! I can’t handle
Him
Anymore it drives me
Insane watching how shit he is.

I hope Dean is pushing hard for Sezer too. His goals alone win the game today. Further more jmk was ok but nothing special at all. Bench utility suits him I think!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes that was a heartbreaking loss but honestly it's not a disaster unless some people still had visions of us winning the comp lol.

We were very strong in the first half, aggressive in defence and really attacked Souths with our line speed and put them under pressure. We also played most of the game without Moses yet still created points. In the end Souths have a try gifted to them otherwise we go in at halftime without a point on us.

The 2nd half was a mess. We were missing players, players out of position and we were gassed. Mistakes were made by both players and coach but circumstances influenced them. Game management is a concern though, we do seem to have this negative attitude of trying to protect a lead rather than playing footy.

Overall i thought our first half was the best we have looked all season, far more impressive than anything else i have seen from us. There was enough there to give me some confidence moving forward.
I think I’m sooking because all my Warriors friends masquerading as Bunnies fans blew my phone up lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just frustrates when we show no footy smarts and have big dumb islanders on the bench that can’t catch or hold on to the ball when to do manage to catch it

Yeah they can bench big weights but that’s about it... at the moment when you get penalised for the slightest things these guys are lost they can’t comprehend and adapt, then they keep turning over the ball when we are coming out of trouble
Is Elliott a islander?

Ignorant post at best

Stereotypical at worst

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Yes that was a heartbreaking loss but honestly it's not a disaster unless some people still had visions of us winning the comp lol.

We were very strong in the first half, aggressive in defence and really attacked Souths with our line speed and put them under pressure. We also played most of the game without Moses yet still created points. In the end Souths have a try gifted to them otherwise we go in at halftime without a point on us.

The 2nd half was a mess. We were missing players, players out of position and we were gassed. Mistakes were made by both players and coach but circumstances influenced them. Game management is a concern though, we do seem to have this negative attitude of trying to protect a lead rather than playing footy.

Overall i thought our first half was the best we have looked all season, far more impressive than anything else i have seen from us. There was enough there to give me some confidence moving forward.
I think your going soft.
Na totally agree very proud of the effort today.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its the 2nd halfs that worry me, its something we had a problem with Des as well. Rd1: 6 points, Rd2: 0 points, Rd3: 0 points, Rd4: 2 points.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be the first club to make headgear mandatory by 2020, it keeps blokes sane and on the field, two points..

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Elliott a islander?

Ignorant post at best

Stereotypical at worst
Never said Elliot was but look at the rest

15 DannyFualalo,
16 Francis Tualau,
17 Fa'amanu Brown

Dumb as fuck the lot of them..... oh and yes they are islanders..... I didn’t say they were dumb because they were islanders, I just said they were dumb islanders

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Actually there is one thing that has got me really angry...

Why when we have a scrum in an attacking position is Moses at lock and Tolman taking a fucking hitup? It has happened all fucking season. Why?

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We lost the game champ.we had it in our hands and South's pulled our pants down. Are you sure ur happy with that?

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I actually thought we were poor after the first 30 minutes.

Losing Moses and being a player down in the forwards rotation was a big issue.

It’s clear we are short a couple of good bench forwards because our forwards lost that game in the final 20 minutes.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not being negative but we're a long way of the top sides. Maybe we displayed some good signs in the first half and I accept a lot of things went against us but I don't like this near enough is good enough thinking.

Same with players, we get a player that might be decent (or the best we've had in a certain position for a long time) and people want to make out that player is a superstar when in fact most other clubs wouldn't sign them.

Pay has got a big task ahead of him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not being negative but we're a long way of the top sides. Maybe we displayed some good signs in the first half and I accept a lot of things went against us but I don't like this near enough is good enough thinking.

Same with players, we get a player that might be decent (or the best we've had in a certain position for a long time) and people want to make out that player is a superstar when in fact most other clubs wouldn't sign them.

Pay has got a big task ahead of him.
Probably because we're not a top side lol. We need better players in some positions while some others we have a very raw and need more experience. We need a proper halves partner for Foran that can kick a ball and offer him support, because Foran in his current condition just doesn't have the legs to be there enough. Pay is also still very inexperienced.

Simply put i think a lot of people had ridiculous expectations coming into this season. We were only ever going to be challenging most sides if everything clicked for us.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the effort was great,the loss of mbye early in the game hurt us,half time penalty count was always going to come back and bite us late and it did,but more positives than negatives,and after watching this guy for almost 2 years,Danny fualalo,not up to first grade standard,second touch dropped ball that led to Souths try second half defense shocking,I personally wouldn’t even consider him for a bench spot,Rhys Martin a better option,but I believe with the right changes we will make the 8,

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We may have not played great in the second half granted, but the momentum given to souffs by the ref on multiple occasions was outrageous... The game was lost in the first half if you ask me,, when the possession was so lobsided draining our teams gas and also gifting souffs that try.... we did not get tackled in the opposition 20m attack till about the 60th minute ... That in itself speaks volumes about the officials...

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We may have not played great in the second half granted, but the momentum given to souffs by the ref on multiple occasions was outrageous... The game was lost in the first half if you ask me,, when the possession was so lobsided draining our teams gas and also gifting souffs that try.... we did not get tackled in the opposition 20m attack till about the 60th minute ... That in itself speaks volumes about the officials...
A lot went against us today but in the end the reason we lost was because we dropped the ball too much in the second half. We defended all the dodgy penalties pretty well and compensated for the loss of Mbye but you won’t win many games dropping the ball as much as we did today. Winning of the game was in our own HANDS. Excuse the pun.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot went against us today but in the end the reason we lost was because we dropped the ball too much in the second half. We defended all the dodgy penalties pretty well and compensated for the loss of Mbye but you won’t win many games dropping the ball as much as we did today. Winning of the game was in our own HANDS. Excuse the pun.
No we lost the game because the officials walked souffs back into the competition... Yes I agree we probably should have still been able to win the game and cost ourselves plenty with average ball handling... however if the rabbits weren't let back into the game we still could have played bad in the second half and still won the game

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the plus side the effort was there today, we lost 2 players over the course of the game and the refs killed us in penalties and decisions. On the negative side our roster contains players who are not NRL standard. Dropped balls and dumb plays (Elliott standing in their line when we had done all the hard work to pin them) were a key element of today's game. Pay has some tough decisions to make because he cant persist with some of the players he has put faith in so far this season. I fully expect to see our reserve grade squad rotated into 1st grade so Pay has a solid opinion on who is worth keeping and who should be released to build a roster for future seasons. Sadly this season is all about gutting our current roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.