Why that team???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
After just finding out how many Villa fans there are in this forum, i was just wondering what made you wanna support them??

I loved Aston Villa ever since i can remember. It was the first game i watched, and i picked them. LoL. Not the greatest reason but at least i stuck with them till now.

And when Bosnich started playing for them, that really made me follow them even more. So, who is your favourite Premier League and how did you come about that decision??

Christabella

Reaction score
My dad supports them, he has relatives in those parts.

At least we'll never get accused of being a 'glory hunter' or not really knowing much about the Premier League but just following a team because they are 'cool'

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dad supports them, he has relatives in those parts.

At least we'll never get accused of being a 'glory hunter' or not really knowing much about the Premier League but just following a team because they are 'cool'
*hi 5's Christabella*

:D :D

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you visit any English football forums?
Nah not really. Im hardly on the net half the time. This is the only forum i go on. But i do visit the Villa site a fair bit, just to update.

Why?? do you recommend it??

Christabella

Reaction score
No, just curious, I know Ozzy and Dogaholic do and I've checked out the places they post on even though they are Utd and Liverpool ones (mostly :rolleyes:grinning:, It's just that until now I've never really seen you talk about football here.

Christabella

Reaction score
LOL @ the spam thread ... I find that thread too irritating so that would explain why I didn't know.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
After just finding out how many Villa fans there are in this forum, i was just wondering what made you wanna support them??

I loved Aston Villa ever since i can remember. It was the first game i watched, and i picked them. LoL. Not the greatest reason but at least i stuck with them till now.

And when Bosnich started playing for them, that really made me follow them even more. So, who is your favourite Premier League and how did you come about that decision??
my relo from England sent me a Manchester United jersey for my 5th b'day so i naturally followed them. When i went 2 visit them 6 years ago they took me to Old Trafford 2 watch the United v Arsenal game.

Ive loved them 2 bits since

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are Aston Villa Fans on the Kennel *Jaw Drops in Disbelief*

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

why do people like a particular girl or guy it is a personal thing imagine if every wanted the same thing, it would be chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.