Why is there not a sack tony Williams thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He almost single handedly got us into the losing position in the first half.

Pound for pound easily the softest player in the game. How he is paid a salary is beyond me.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No your not aloud to say that on here, watch out the Mod might get offended

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
He has to have about 35kgs on Ben hunt and managed to have the ball stripped. Failed shoulder charge on Parker, dropped ball....the list goes on

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He fluked a few good games now returns to his regular shitness.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He had some poor defence tonight but he also made 11 hitups for 103m, 2 tackle busts, 3 offloads and 1 line break assist which is better than most of the other players in the team. He was probably the 3rd or 4th best player on the team after Graham, Jackson and maybe Perrett snr.

That's not really a major compliment for T-Rex though, just that the rest of the team couldn't do anything.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think everyone on here has given up and knows des wont sack him not matter what crap he dishes up

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Allday before even todays game ive been saying he doesnt belong in a blue and white jersey and that it is a disgrace that we lose paul carter and lachie burr for this wannabe. Ben hunt owns she rex arse tnyt and will own it til the next tym they play. Hunts try under the post was the final straw for me. Trex didnt even use his shoulder or bend his lazy back. Soft ***** and the person keeping him in grade

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is it with the sack players thread lol, might as well sack the whole team cause i hold a teams responsible

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring in lachie burr and reni matui asap
drop finucane and she rex
mbye to 5/8
perret to wing
thompson to fb and levi dodd or t phillips to debut on the other wing.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He had some poor defence tonight but he also made 11 hitups for 103m, 2 tackle busts, 3 offloads and 1 line break assist which is better than most of the other players in the team. He was probably the 3rd or 4th best player on the team after Graham, Jackson and maybe Perrett snr.

That's not really a major compliment for T-Rex though, just that the rest of the team couldn't do anything.
You forgot the missed tackles , penalties conceded and drop balls the othe players are to tired covering his lazy ares...never on side to make tackles

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was extremely slow getting back onside (or 2 metres offside that is) in the 1st half anyway, not watching anymore.

Even when he was pinged for being offside at marker, he never even made the effort to get onside for Brisbane's tap restart. lazy *****

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
mbye to 5/8
perret to wing
Why? whats wrong with these boys playing tonight

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
mbye to 5/8
perret to wing
Changes are needed,the current guys havent responded

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Top bloke
however shit player
must be released by seasons end
throw a million at foran and whatever at brett stewart

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Dunn to his credit has already said it

“We can only hope TRex gets suspended — it is only way to get him out of the team.

“They got rid of Inu and left the REAL Culprit there #Trexhastogo.

“Josh Jackson & Dale Finucane should ask for half of T-Rex’s money, he is a joke.”

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I try to defend Williams has much as I can. However, tonight was the last straw! He was so lazy In defence and poor every time he touched the ball. I for one don't understand haslers obsession with him playing 80mins. He was good at the start of the season, however he isn't worth what we're paying him. I can see him being released to super league at the end of the season. We have plenty of back rowers to take his position and would cost a fraction of salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.