No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lucky we got Crichton all signed up. Uncle Nik would have jumped at him if known sooner. Herbie going dolphins too, best to stay Knights. Hope they get no one to replace and rely on there own stock

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think what most don’t understand is that playing for the Roosters also gives you housing in the best area in Sydney.

Players like everyone prefer to live near their work. Most players can afford to live in most areas of Sydney. Just be honest with yourself. Wouldn’t you prefer to live in the Eastern Suburbs and train there. I know I would.

Best area in Sydney.

Of course Uncle Nick could always help find the perfect place in Bondi near the beach. Who could say no.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think what most don’t understand is that playing for the Roosters also gives you housing in the best area in Sydney.

Players like everyone prefer to live near their work. Most players can afford to live in most areas of Sydney. Just be honest with yourself. Wouldn’t you prefer to live in the Eastern Suburbs and train there. I know I would.

Best area in Sydney.

Of course Uncle Nick could always help find the perfect place in Bondi near the beach. Who could say no.
90% of the Bulldogs players live in the shire. Living where you work is a myth.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Best area in Sydney.

Having luxury cars in your mums name helps a bunch too.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
90% of the Bulldogs players live in the shire. Living where you work is a myth.
It's not so much living near your work...
What's more important to the players is living in affluent areas in a neighbourhood that is not a dump.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not so much living near your work...
What's more important to the players is living in affluent areas in a neighbourhood that is not a dump.
Hence why 90% of Bulldogs players live in the Shire, Gods Country.

Always a Bulldog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lucky we got Crichton all signed up. Uncle Nik would have jumped at him if known sooner. Herbie going dolphins too, best to stay Knights. Hope they get no one to replace and rely on there own stock
I think they will go hard for Timoko when off contract to replace Manu. However if they don't go to Kayal Iro asap they are dumb

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they will go hard for Timoko when off contract to replace Manu. However if they don't go to Kayal Iro asap they are dumb
Both no where near the quality of manu though. Robinson likes to normally get he’s stars established. Most of hard work is done for him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Both no where near the quality of manu though. Robinson likes to normally get he’s stars established. Most of hard work is done for him.
Timiko pretty strong attacking player, will only get better.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Timiko pretty strong attacking player, will only get better.
Be a shame for raiders wouldn’t it. Lose a quality player when they haven’t got many in the backs. Some good Center option but not til after 2025. Val Holmes and Staggs both off

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Be a shame for raiders wouldn’t it. Lose a quality player when they haven’t got many in the backs. Some good Center option but not til after 2025. Val Holmes and Staggs both off
I could see Broncos punting staggs. They have him on a ridiculous contract. Given what they need to pay Walsh and some others it would make sense to save money there.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wouldn't surprise me if they try to sign alamoti to replace manu considering politis wanted to sign him few years ago

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wouldn't surprise me if they try to sign alamoti to replace manu considering politis wanted to sign him few years ago
Be interesting too see hey. Politis was all over him in flegg. Be a good project for super coach

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Best area in Sydney.

I know one lives in a suite at Parramatta.