Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah well once you didn’t want the caterer mentioned and now you highlight him. How’s that work? Or did you forget your own story?
I didn’t mention caterer

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
post means nothing... you can’t use general statements to prove you know something
If you want to be proven right, post a coded message, then once the situation is resolved, post the code key and we can all see if you are in the know or full of shit ....
What if someone cracks his very special code,
This could end up being an almighty disaster , a total uproar lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatever he is, he has the exact same info (word for word) as I got about cheese, which either means it's more likely to be true or same guy blowarsing lol

Nasheed has good info, If he doesn't I'll let you know lol
@DinkumDog
@Ripley
@Bulldogs09
@Tassie Devil
@DoggyStyla / cappuccino
@Bulldogsteve

the round table of Nasheed hate^

my reputation has been sealed!
Happy to make up with any of you that approach me, give thanks to me and want the past tobe the past and bygones be bygones

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@DinkumDog
@Ripley
@Bulldogs09
@Tassie Devil
@DoggyStyla
@Bulldogsteve

the round table of Nasheed hate^

Happy to make up with any of you that approach me, give thanks to me and want the past tobe the past and bygones be bygones
Bahahahahahaha I pissed myself at give thanks to me lol

I call a spade a spade, your oil is good and like I always mention, you never directly attack any member on here, even when attacked. Kudos to you because I fkn have to bite back lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Again. If Nasheed has any info he's being fed it by people on here. He's a cashcow for this page, which is great. Gotta boost that image

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha I pissed myself at give thanks to me lol

I call a spade a spade, your oil is good and like I always mention, you never directly attack any member on here, even when attacked. Kudos to you because I fkn have to bite back lol
any news on some decent forwards either? We get smith and some forwards and next year will be class

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again. If Nasheed has any info he's being fed it by people on here. He's a cashcow for this page, which is great. Gotta boost that image
Don't look at me bro, I just feed him drugs lol

We should take him out with us in the limo one night lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Your largely wrong, like 98% wrong.
But I have been spoon fed once or twice info from high profile club people to get things moving
Due to solid rep with the oil.
Nasheed is very well known to the club.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't look at me bro, I just feed him drugs lol

We should take him out with us in the limo one night lol
Personally mate. I don't get the hatred of Nasheed. Think he adds a lot to the page and keeps the comments turning over.

Imagine a night out with us three? Fucking hell. That's not a bad idea you know. We should really think about creating a reality TV show based on it.

Tassie & Assassins Limo Benders.

We take different Kennel 'celebs' out in the limo every week on a massive bender seeing what they do.

Nasheed first. Who should we book for second?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally mate. I don't get the hatred of Nasheed. Think he adds a lot to the page and keeps the comments turning over.

Imagine a night out with us three? Fucking hell. That's not a bad idea you know. We should really think about creating a reality TV show based on it.

We take different Kennel 'celebs' out in the limo every week on a massive bender seeing what they do.

Second will be a double bender with our bros @south of heaven and @Hacky McAxe. Or that would be the perfect season finale lol

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Pick me pick me...need to get my posts up tho