Why don't we throw a bone to Morris

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Josh Morris is in great form, unsigned and when he was signed iso n not so much money.
I say we get him back for a year or two, unfinished business.
He can be a placeholder until Aaron Schoupp his ya his straps yo.

Just because he payed with us before I don't see why not. I don't believe we parted way on bad circumstances yo.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
J. Morris wouldn't come back unless Roosters were to sign a replacement for him (I think they'll do that for 2022). There would also be other teams that'd want him for a year or two that will be expected to be more competitive than us next year (he's at the end of his career and wants to contend for premierships). Unless we offered a silly amount of course. I think we're okay in the centres next year with Cotric coming over. I think we need to address other areas, e.g. fullback.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Josh Morris is in great form, unsigned and when he was signed iso n not so much money.

Just because he payed with us before I don't see why not. I don't believe we parted way on bad circumstances yo.
Way past his best.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
But him and Cotric with DWZ and Okenbor oh the outside could be a lethal backline.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
News going around is that he is trying to sign with Penrith or Melbourne as early as next week.....
Is that actual oil?
I could definitely see Melbourne. Panthers would surprise me.

Just on that, we really should be trying to sell Flopoate to Melbourne. It's my opinion that Flop still has a good NRL reputation but is very much in the slide. We could use the opportunity to offload him, free up 600k and honestly throw 450 at Morris next year who cares we are coming out ahead

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Nope.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a great player...!!

But this is a new era and it’s time to move on an build a new look doggies now. Let TBAZ do his thing an put some trust and faith in our new coach..!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point we’re not winning anything anytime soon let him chase a premiership I’d love to see him win one he deserves it for the great career he’s had

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jmoz is well past his best. Performed well in a stacked Roosters team. IMO, he look really tired in his last game. He fell off heaps of tackles. Jmoz would be a terrible signing for us and for him. He needs quality around him to perform.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jmoz is well past his best. Performed well in a stacked Roosters team. IMO, he look really tired in his last game. He fell off heaps of tackles. Jmoz would be a terrible signing for us and for him. He needs quality around him to perform.
Agreed. Still looks pretty good in a stacked roster. But if we're serious about building for the future he isn't the answer.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh was part of our 2009 team rebuild and was what we needed. Don't think he could this again 12 years later with an ageing body.
Cotric has similar points to prove as the former did in his youth. A winger that was wanting to prove his worth as a centre. For now I would prefer to put hoppa back at centre and wait either for another good centre to become available or see if guys currently in our system like schuoop can step up.