Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
HOW THE **** DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!?

:( Football really hates me. :(
what happened i left the tv with a minute before injury time and it being 3-1

if you tell me newcastle scored 3 i am going to go in shock

Christabella

Reaction score
No just 2, it's still better than a win for Newcastle but I think they may escape with at least a draw at home next week from home support and as Melbourne have nothing to play for.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that is unbelievable

im watching it on fox sports news now

D

D0ggyStylz

Liverpool supporters have almost destroyed the burberry brand in the UK with fake gear

Chav is a mainly derogatory slang term in some parts of England for a subcultural stereotype fixated on fashions such as gold jewellery and designer clothing. They are generally considered to have no respect for society, as well as being considered ignorant or unintelligent. The term appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005.[1][2] The defining features of the stereotype include clothing in the Burberry pattern (notably a now-discontinued baseball cap) and from a variety of other casual and sportswear brands. Tracksuits, hoodies, sweatpants and baseball caps are particularly associated with this stereotype. Musically, chavs tend to like trance, house, and electronic dance music. Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism. The term has also been associated with delinquency, the "ASBO Generation", and "yob culture".
chav's are notorious in Liverpool apparently

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
yeah same...

typical of the mancs to have another cheap swipe at liverpool...

HappyDude

Kennel Established
Reaction score
quoting me in your sig thingy lol are youj laughing at waht i said

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
internazionale all d way

the emperor 3 goals in 3 games

D

D0ggyStylz

Liverpool is the blacktown of England. That is where you find 12 year olds with prams

Status
Not open for further replies.