Why do religious people sin on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honest question.

Why do people commit to a religion, but yet they continually commit 'sins'? Why don't they just not be religious at all and jizz in every girls vaginas or let every guy touch their breastasez?

Like, i know a couple of my religious mates that drink, do drugs, have sex and do other ungodly stuff. But on certain days, they turn on their religious side and start committing to the religion.

Confusing.
I know a couple of you religious kennelers do this. Care to share your wisdom?

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
but jesus doesnt want you to do drugs, have sex, kill people and yet these people choose to call themselves Christians?

Might as well be agnostic..

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
yeah but fundamentalists are scary. ultimately it's just one of those things

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I think you can masturbate but you can't put your thumb from your free hand up your arse

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
what if your masturbating onto your wife after sex?

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
it would suit your fully sik haircut and your adidas pants. Not to mention would look smashing with your fake gay Luis Vutton manbag.. ;)
lol YOU really have it in for lebs dont you hahaha like str8 wallahi dont have an issue

im just curious babe, why u hate lebos ?

what's your nasho sexy ?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
if everyone obided by the bible nobody would have any fun ffs

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People go through phases, or during hard times do silly things.

The people who deal drugs and have a tattoo of a religious symbol on their body, I dont get that.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi, i'm muslim and i'm going to have fun by drinking alcohol, having sex and killing ants.

"having fun" defeats the purpose of being religious in the first place, doesn't it?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
No sex before marriage. Prime example of something that is pretty solid across quite a few different religions, I estimate that at leat 85% of the population (maybe even more) doesnt obide by this.

Catholics are also against contraception... this day in age I'd like to see how many people actually live by that too.

As far as being 'Religious' I like having something to belive in, whether I abide to all the rules and regulations of the religion or not. I grew up in a Christian household and was raised that way... But it doesnt mean Im going to abide by every law and commandment.

sex = sin
drinking = sin
drugs = sin
contraception = sin
swearing = sin

pretty much all done in the past week or so, and yes I went to church this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.